dropship first or social media first ??

orimond

Hi all, if i'm just doing a very small dropship business... practically starting from ground zero... can I launch my online store once it's ready or do i need
to get ready all my social medias (facebook, pininterest, Instagram etc etc) first?
Because I spent half year preparing my online store, and now I have to spend another half year (God knows how long) to prepare the social medias ??
Will customers refuse to buy if there are no social icons on my website?
I don't have a lot of friends in my facebook, about less than 150 ppl. So, i'm not sure how I can get people to be interested in my facebook.
Appreciate some advice.
Many thanks
Des

mduncanvm

I would say have at least facebook ready and do instagram soon. You can pay for facebook and instagram ads to get more traffic.

orimond

I would say have at least facebook ready and do instagram soon. You can pay for facebook and instagram ads to get more traffic.
Hi sir, thanks for the reply. If I only have few friends on facebook, and only dropship like 30 products from Aliexpress, can I still use FB as social media? Just some thought if customers go into the FB there will be nothing much to see?

Sunster

Staff member
Just keep in mind that having social media accounts and even thousands of followers will not guarantee you sales.

At a minimum, I always secure the name I want in all platforms first regardless if I will be using them before or after.
Accounts set up before can also be used to start building a fan base and excitement/anticipation etc

Folks that spend tons of time and/or advertising to just have thousands of followers will usually see no or minimal ROI. You are better off having less engaged followers who actually like your products and will buy.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)