Doubt about different products in the same order

Leku

Hello, I'm a newbie and I have a ridiculous doubt about the mechanics about selling.

1) If for example a customer buy 2 different products from different providers, the shipment would be splited in 2, wouldn't be it?

2) In the case the 1) answer was "yes", I should pay 2 times the epacket price?

Sorry if my question sounds ridiculous.

Kind regards.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I'm a newbie and I have a ridiculous doubt about the mechanics about selling.

1) If for example a customer buy 2 different products from different providers, the shipment would be splited in 2, wouldn't be it?

2) In the case the 1) answer was "yes", I should pay 2 times the epacket price?

Sorry if my question sounds ridiculous.

Kind regards.
Hello ,

1. Yes. (if you have 2 different suppliers)

2. Yes, you need to buy these 2 products separately. (ePacket or free shipping)

Leku

Hello ,

1. Yes. (if you have 2 different suppliers)

2. Yes, you need to buy these 2 products separately. (ePacket or free shipping)

So if your customer for example buy 3 different things, do you charge him/her 3 shipping costs? Or in order to avoid this people usually uses just one supplier? Thanks

Mar

So if your customer for example buy 3 different things, do you charge him/her 3 shipping costs? Or in order to avoid this people usually uses just one supplier? Thanks
It will depend if one seller/supplier has the three different products. If the seller/supplier has the three, you make sure you order all the three products in this seller/supplier and make an arrangement to ship the three different products in one package.