Dog themed niche store is on sale. It is a great store but I don't have time

doggiesplanet

Hello everyone,

I established the dog product niche doggiesplanet.com a few months ago but I started a full time job back at that time. I tried to post on facebook and instagram in my free time out of work but i have very limited time to spare for my niche store.
I decided to sell it for now. I already know how the process work so I will set up another one when I have more time on my own.

The following operations and integrations are done;
- Domain name & hosting.
- Lifetime Alidropship plugin license.
- Google Analytics integration.
- Google SEO optimization is done. 1.380 pages indexed by Google. All you have to do is adding more products, so integrated google will index them instantly.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, youtube accounts are active and there are about 100 followers on each. (I had more but I didn't have time to post for long periods, so people are gone). It is easy to boost it with a few good posts.
- 680 imported product. Every product is carefully chosen and product details/photos edited.
- Website emails are ready to use. You can choose to open new email addresses, if you wish to.
- I bought and integrated facebook add-on for the website to easily promote products.
- There is active cash-back account.
- Product pricing formula is established. You can use the current one or change it completely.
- Stripe is integrated. (I guess you will need to use your own stripe account to get payments without problems.)
- I have good dog animation designs that you can use on the social media accounts and on webstore as well.

If you don't want to waste time and start selling quickly, this is the best webstore you can start with. The price is 1.200 USD all included.
As I mentioned above, I don't have much time to spare for the niche. That's the main reason of selling this webstore. I will absolutely do the dropshipping business but due to the workload I have, it is not a good time.

Please email me to learn more about the details.

Thank you for taking time to read my post.
Have a nice day.

doggiesplanet

I can't claim that the stats are so good. Because as I explained I don't have time to spare for this project therefore I couldn't create a good audience though I could.
I started a full time job right after I established this business. As a consequent of this I couldn't spare time to improve the audience and make sales.
Haven't made a sale yet, no revenue. The audience depends on social media posts. I tried to post some information on FB and instagram at the beginning (used scheduled posts). There was a good, organic audience back at that time and it was improving. But it is not as popular as before now.
All you have to do is to share some good stuff on instagram and facebook 'regularly'. If I had time, I would definitely do it. But without having enough time for it, it lays down like a dead body.

Moha

Did you have any sales?

And you imported 600+ products by carefully choosing each one???

Im having a hard time crossing 100 in two months.

doggiesplanet

Did you have any sales?

And you imported 600+ products by carefully choosing each one???

Im having a hard time crossing 100 in two months.

I haven't made a sales yet because right after I established everything I started a full time job, so couldn't spare much time.
Coming to importing products; I created an excel file to bring some rules in choosing the products. It is a kind of check list, i check every product I like according to this list and import it.

dog-supplies

but surely if you'd imported 600+ products you must have had at least "some" sales, especially if you have 100+ followers on social media?? or was the social media not related to dog site?

doggiesplanet

well, you can visit the social media pages. it is easy to do that.
Please excuse me but I really don't understand where you are trying to get.

RobynM

Hello,
I am interested in the excel file you created. Can you please share some more information regarding this? What rules did you create?
Did you create your spreadsheet using the SKU #'s?

dog-supplies

well, you can visit the social media pages. it is easy to do that.
Please excuse me but I really don't understand where you are trying to get.

Well You're trying to sell the web site for $1200 so I'm trying to see the value. And frankly I'm shocked if you haven't got any sales from your site, or connected Social Media. & No sales also suggests its not worth $1200, sorry.