Dog niche store for sale

Davy66

Hi, i am currently selling my dog niche store: Swag dogs for only $ 350. The store has a lot of potential only that i am quite busy person and haven't gotten time to market it. It is supported by shopify.

Middleman

May I ask which web hosting service you are using and from which company. And also please provide more info in theme and plugin. Thank you

May I ask which web hosting service you are using and from which company. And also please provide more info in theme and plugin. Thank you
It's built with Shopify. You must pay (at MINIMUM) $30 a month. When OP says it has "a lot of potential", with no sales and no traffic or foundation, I don't see where he's coming from. It's just a free Shopify theme and some products imported from Ali.

Don't buy this store. It's an hour of work, max.

Last edited:
Is it hard to keep up with such kind of a business? I am asking since I currently have my own business company where we sell rubber and cotton toys for dogs on https://www.doggietoys.deals/product-category/combo-deals/ and I'd like to extend the business. However, I'm not 100% this is easy to keep up with, and I don't know whether I would have to hire more personnel to help out if wanting to open such kind of business. All advice will be very much appreciated! P.S. If somebody knows how shopify works and is willing to explain it to me, I'd be more than grateful! Or if you could attach a reliable website from which I can read and have an idea!

Last edited: