Does Social Rabbit works without Alidropship plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSabbagh

Hello,

I have two sites. The first site has Alidropship and Social rabbit plugins and Social Rabbit is working fine and Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram are posting. The second site has other Aliexpress dropship plugin and Social Rabbit plugin and Social Rabbit is not working. None of the Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram sections is posting. I am getting this error all the time "TypeError: Failed to fetch - This file format is not supported."

So my question is: Does Social Rabbit work with any Aliexpress dropship plugin or it only works with Alidropship plugin. Thank you for the help in advance.

Direct Webstore

Seems like you just refuse to state which ones they are. "Other" doesn't really help identify them. But I successfully used SR on a non dropshipping blog site with no problems. Why don't you just write to support@socialrabbit.com and ask them? :)

iSabbagh

Seems like you just refuse to state which ones they are. "Other" doesn't really help identify them. But I successfully used SR on a non dropshipping blog site with no problems. Why don't you just write to support@socialrabbit.com and ask them? :)

It does not matter which "Other" plugins I use. I am asking about users' experience with "Other" Aliexpress dropshipping plugins. Why am I asking? Because it could be the way Alidropship plugin imports items from Aliexpress that "Other" dropshipping plugins do not conform with that SR does not recognize the file format which gives the error I mentioned above. I hope I explained it well!!!

Direct Webstore

SR is a stand alone plugin and has nothing to do with Aliexpress
ts suppose works without alidropship too

Like he said.

And like I said above, it worked with a blog site. Double check your settings. 80% of the problems on this forum are user related.

And again ... your best bet is to write to the developers of SR and ask "them". Actually, that would have been the first thing I would have done in your situation. Try it. The 2 minutes it would take should be fairly painless. LOL :)

iSabbagh

SR is a stand alone plugin and has nothing to do with Aliexpress

Like he said.

And like I said above, it worked with a blog site. Double check your settings. 80% of the problems on this forum are user related.

And again ... your best bet is to write to the developers of SR and ask "them". Actually, that would have been the first thing I would have done in your situation. Try it. The 2 minutes it would take should be fairly painless. LOL :)

It seems you do not read my comments. I know support email, I just want "USERS' EXPERIENCE". Blog site is not an e-commerce site. Please do not comment if you can not comprehend the comments. Thank you.

Direct Webstore

Good luck with finding them on this site. Most people here barely even have experience with the Alidropship plugin, let alone "others".
I've already told you of my experience with a non dropship site ... it's supposed to work on "any" site. If it's not working on your site ... your settings are probably screwed up.

:)

Mar

It does not matter which "Other" plugins I use. I am asking about users' experience with "Other" Aliexpress dropshipping plugins. Why am I asking? Because it could be the way Alidropship plugin imports items from Aliexpress that "Other" dropshipping plugins do not conform with that SR does not recognize the file format which gives the error I mentioned above. I hope I explained it well!!!
You are not explaining it well. In fact your question is so confusing. There is only one AliExpress dropshipping plugin and that is Alidropship plugin.

Direct Webstore

There is only one AliExpress dropshipping plugin
Actually there is also "Oberlo" which is "another" dropshipping plugin for Shopify ... but you're right about the confusion. It would be so easy to simply write to support. They know what it can or can't do better than anyone here. But he seems too stubborn to spend 2 minutes to shoot an email of to them.

I'm outta here ... LOL :)

Mar

Actually there is also "Oberlo" which is "another" dropshipping plugin for Shopify ... but you're right about the confusion. It would be so easy to simply write to support. They know what it can or can't do better than anyone here. But he seems too stubborn to spend 2 minutes to shoot an email of to them.

What I know is Oberlo is another dropshipping application that work with several stores, AliExpress is just one. It cannot be called another AliExpress plugin like Alidroship plugin.

iSabbagh

You are not explaining it well. In fact your question is so confusing. There is only one AliExpress dropshipping plugin and that is Alidropship plugin.

Hi,

For your information, there are more than 5 Aliexpress dropshipping plugins similar to Alidropship. I can not mention them here because this forum belongs to the creators of Alidropship and out of respect for them.

My question is simple and clear "Does Social Rabbit work with any Aliexpress dropship plugin?"

Mar

Hi,

For your information, there are more than 5 Aliexpress dropshipping plugins similar to Alidropship. I can not mention them here because this forum belongs to the creators of Alidropship and out of respect for them.

My question is simple and clear "Does Social Rabbit work with any Aliexpress dropship plugin?"
That question has been answered clear and simple earlier by other members of this forum. I don't see why you cannot mention these other AliExpress plugins. As far as I know, there is only one group creating this AliExpress plugins and they are the moderators in these forum.

iSabbagh

Actually, you can not comprehend what I write. Do you know the meaning of the word "Comprehend?". This is the meaning of "Comprehend" from the dictionary:

1522753566005.png

You are not getting the meaning of what I write. It is you who does not understand the meaning of what I write. To conclude this matter, if you have an experience, say it, if you do not have an experience, then do not say anything.

Regards to all

Mar

Actually, you can not comprehend what I write. Do you know the meaning of the word "Comprehend?". This is the meaning of "Comprehend" from the dictionary:

View attachment 3694

You are not getting the meaning of what I write. It is you who does not understand the meaning of what I write. To conclude this matter, if you have an experience, say it, if you do not have an experience, then do not say anything.

Regards to all
If you don't understand, you are in a public forum and you don't have the right to tell people not to say what he want to say. We are not here to fight, the forum is for exchange of ideas that would help other members.

iSabbagh

You should take some extra English lessons and learn to express your thoughts more clearly then ... LOL :)

I did. Twice. Comprende? :)

Actually, you who need to go back to school and learn English all over again. I am sure you got an "F" in the English test in school.

To any moderator: Please close this thread as it is useless to communicate with illiterate people.

Regards.

Direct Webstore

Please close this thread as it is useless to communicate with illiterate people.

Good luck with finding an answer ... but rudeness and sheer stubbornness won't get it for you. You've already been told by two people that it works with any wordpress site. Myself and one other. Just be sensible and ask support. That's what "support" is for. Really. It won't hurt. Try it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.