Does Social Rabbit work good with Facebook and Instragram ?

Zesko

Hello,
i do not know about Social Rabbit (Plugin for Alidropship). But I read this forum that other clients have problems with Social Rabbit.
I feel that this plugin is not safe.
This is why I want to ask: Does Social Rabbit work fine with Facebook und Instragram today?
I need one or more tutorials of Social Rabbit.
Thanks!

Mar

Social Rabbit posts your products in four social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. It will continue posting even when you are sleeping. Social Rabbit is the only auto posting application I know that is capable of posting to Instagram without human intervention. Other application can only schedule a post you made and you have to post it manually in a mobile.

Social Rabbit posts your products in four social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. It will continue posting even when you are sleeping. Social Rabbit is the only auto posting application I know that is capable of posting to Instagram without human intervention. Other application can only schedule a post you made and you have to post it manually in a mobile.
Hello Mar, have you tried using Social Rabbit? Does it really work and help boost your sales?

justicel

Surprisingly, Social Rabbit's Auto-poster works like a charm in my case. It posts to Insta, FB, Twitter and Pinterest seamlessly saving me lots of time and it is bringing in traffic too (hope that brings sales too)

Tablazines

Social Rabbit is great (though I can never get it to post to Pinterest) but you need to use it in conjunction with social media strategies such as customizing your gallery post as opposed to just plain old images, etc.

Andre M

Social Rabbit is great (though I can never get it to post to Pinterest) but you need to use it in conjunction with social media strategies such as customizing your gallery post as opposed to just plain old images, etc.
Why dont post pinterest?

Tablazines

and then when I try to log in again I get
There's been some strange activity on your account, so we put it in safe mode to protect your Pins. To get going again, just reset your password.