Does prices update on my website when aliexpress supplier update their prices?

lacelane

Sometimes I see a lower price on my website, but I'm not sure if I remembered changing the price or not.

edit: on a second look, yes, alidropship did reset the price to what the supplier was selling! This is terrible, sometimes the supplier sells it at a very low price, I don't want that! How do I stop this?

Last edited:

Mar

This is terrible, sometimes the supplier sells it at a very low price, I don't want that! How do I stop this?
Most site owners are complaining about prices that are too high compared to other sites like eBay, and here you are having problem of low prices. There is a setting of price formula in the plugin. You set a X3 on all prices.

lacelane

Well I definitely don't want to sell my items at the same price as aliexpress sellers, which is guaranteed to lose money if I do

Mar

Well I definitely don't want to sell my items at the same price as aliexpress sellers, which is guaranteed to lose money if I do
You just mentioned that sometimes the supplier sells it at a very low price, so how could you lose when it is their price? You are not making any sense.

lacelane

What is happening is let's say aliexpress seller selling for 5 usd first, then I raise the price to 15. Fine, that's a profit. But when same aliexpress seller adjusts the price to 1 usd, my listing on my website also goes down to 1 usd, that is what is happening. So if someone buys at 1 usd, the same as the aliexpress seller, I would at least lost the PayPal fees, if you sell high volume and multiply that as a percentage loss, then that is big money.

Mar

But when same aliexpress seller adjusts the price to 1 usd, my listing on my website also goes down to 1 usd, that is what is happening.
Why would it go down to 1 usd? The problem is not the seller resetting the price. What happen to the pricing formula? If it is not working, you better ask help from support@alidropship.com