Does MailChimp integrate with the AliDropship plugin site?

Beckster

I obviously want to be building email list - I'm hoping that the plugin lets us integrate MailChimp so we can customise lists and do ongoing email automation campaigns...?

Thanks

Beckster

As I understand it, MailGun connection for notification emails only. You can also set up MailChimp for autoresponder follow up series on dashboard. Two mail systems are separate. Am I correct? Thanks for clarification....

Simos

Yes. You can use MailChimp along with a service like Mailgun on your site. MailChimp for your subscribers and newsletter and Mailgun for notifications.

In order to do this you are going to go to Customisation> Subscribe Form and paste in there MailChimp's Subscription Form. That way every time someone leaves their e-mail it will be added in the list you created on MailChimp.

To create a subscription form sign up with MailChimp and follow this guide

You can create multiple lists on MailChimp. Aside from the customers that subscribe to the newsletter you can manually add e-mail addresses from people that made orders or Abandoned their cart at your store.

Hope that helps :)

marytyas

I have set up the subscription section but now I want to set up automated emails, such as letting the customer know that we recieved their order, and that the order has been shipped and so on, but I keep getting a message that my site is not connected, even though it is. What do I need to do to connect?

Thank You Simos! I have one questions of Administrators of Aliexpress Dropship: Why is this information so hard to find? It would be so much less frustrating if it was posted obviously somewhere on here. I've wasted so much time trying to filter through all the stuff sent to me, Codex, ebooks on how to get started. Simplify the process, stuff is already frustrating enough for newbies. Just a suggestion to help those who come after.

Christina

Administrator
Thank You Simos! I have one questions of Administrators of Aliexpress Dropship: Why is this information so hard to find? It would be so much less frustrating if it was posted obviously somewhere on here. I've wasted so much time trying to filter through all the stuff sent to me, Codex, ebooks on how to get started. Simplify the process, stuff is already frustrating enough for newbies. Just a suggestion to help those who come after.

Hello!

Thank you for the suggestion!
If you mean our Knowledge Base (codex), it contains a lot of necessary and useful information and is being updated.