Does anyone know how i can change the price of one item?

Dylan-

So, i want to change the price for one item, but the pricing formula is applied. And in the woocomerce settings, i don't see any tab to change the price.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So, i want to change the price for one item, but the pricing formula is applied. And in the woocomerce settings, i don't see any tab to change the price.

If your product is a variable one, go to Variations and edit Sale price and Regular price :
Edit product ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-15 14.13.05.png

If your product is a simple one you can edit price in General.

If you don't want the product to be updated tick off this check-box: Edit product ‹ Test WOO — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-01-15 14.17.34.png

yadrop

Hello Victoria,

I did exactly what you showed in these pics but when I'm not logged, the prices of all products are different.

Example:

- Logged: Regular price (79,95€) and Sale price (29,50€)

- Not logged: Regular price (66,63€) and Sale price (24,58€)

???

Arnaldo

Hello Victoria,

I did exactly what you showed in these pics but when I'm not logged, the prices of all products are different.

Example:

- Logged: Regular price (79,95€) and Sale price (29,50€)

- Not logged: Regular price (66,63€) and Sale price (24,58€)

???

Is these price differences are storewide or only on some products?

Have you any cache plugin installed? Maybe purge cache? Or modify/update price and re-save products.

Tell us how it goes.

Cheers.

Last edited:

yadrop

These differences are unfortunately storewide.
No cache plugin is installed.
The shop has 187 articles. I modified/updated some prices and re-saved products, but there's still that difference.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
These differences are unfortunately storewide.
No cache plugin is installed.
The shop has 187 articles. I modified/updated some prices and re-saved products, but there's still that difference.
Please PM me your domain name, WP login credentials and link to these products - I will check.