Does Alidropship Woo fullfill Tracking ID ?

I see Alidropship (the normal version) allow to fulfill tracking ID automatically:

But I can't find this option on Woo version. When I visit the detail order page I see a "Get Tracking" button but when I click it nothing happen (I have confirm that order where shipped on my aliexpress account and I'm logged in Aliexpress)

There is other thing, all my orders were placed automatically,this feature works great, but the order number from aliexpress isn't saved and appear on order detail page :AliExpress Order #: Not available yet " why this happen? isn't supposed to be set with the aliexpress order number, what's the point of the automatic if I have to write manually the order number. Maybe I'm missing something?

Thanks for your time

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I see Alidropship (the normal version) allow to fulfill tracking ID automatically:

But I can't find this option on Woo version. When I visit the detail order page I see a "Get Tracking" button but when I click it nothing happen (I have confirm that order where shipped on my aliexpress account and I'm logged in Aliexpress)

There is other thing, all my orders were placed automatically,this feature works great, but the order number from aliexpress isn't saved and appear on order detail page :AliExpress Order #: Not available yet " why this happen? isn't supposed to be set with the aliexpress order number, what's the point of the automatic if I have to write manually the order number. Maybe I'm missing something?

Thanks for your time
Hello, please note that during auto-filling you shouldn't surfe your admin area or leave an order page - in that case AliExpress order number will be attached successfully when auto-filling is finished.
Another thing - if your products don't have AliExpress order number you can't collect Tracking IDs for them. It could be attached only if there is AliExpress order number.