Documentation for Order Status

Aloha,

I've had a few questions that I can't seem to find answers to about Order Status.

I would like to request more complete documentation for all the various Order Status states. Or directions where I might find it.

Currently the Order Status pull-down menu includes these states:

Abandoned, Failed, Cancelled, Unpaid, Ordered, Paid, Processed, Shipped, Delivered, Refunded.

I would very much appreciate a full description of each status. What happens when you set each one. Everything that AliDropship does in response. And perhaps previous and next likely states from each point.

They are all simple, understandable words. But I'm not sure what they all do. It's a very important area where very complete documentation would be most appreciated.

Please point me to it if it already exists.

Thank you for all you do.

And may everyone have a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Richard

Hello,

I just get my first order today, I order the items from aliexpress. Now the status of the order on my website is PAID! Should I change it to ordered/shipped/processed?! What do I need to do?

I need more explanation about order status? Are they change automatically or manual?

Waiting for your reply friends!

Regards
Ned

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Aloha,

I've had a few questions that I can't seem to find answers to about Order Status.

I would like to request more complete documentation for all the various Order Status states. Or directions where I might find it.

Currently the Order Status pull-down menu includes these states:

Abandoned, Failed, Cancelled, Unpaid, Ordered, Paid, Processed, Shipped, Delivered, Refunded.

I would very much appreciate a full description of each status. What happens when you set each one. Everything that AliDropship does in response. And perhaps previous and next likely states from each point.

They are all simple, understandable words. But I'm not sure what they all do. It's a very important area where very complete documentation would be most appreciated.

Please point me to it if it already exists.

Thank you for all you do.

And may everyone have a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Richard
Hello,

I just get my first order today, I order the items from aliexpress. Now the status of the order on my website is PAID! Should I change it to ordered/shipped/processed?! What do I need to do?

I need more explanation about order status? Are they change automatically or manual?

Waiting for your reply friends!

Regards
Ned

https://alidropship.com/codex/processing-orders/

You have automated status from Payment gateway - Paid/Cancelled/Failed
if you enable options Mark order as Shipped , Mark order as Processed - they will be changed automatically once your order is placed on AliExpress and all Tracking IDs are collected.
All other statuses are needs to be changed manually.

Helen Cheng

Yesterday I asked a friend to order an item(a crystal cross pendant) from my website to test the process. Apparently I'm unable to place order automatically and I clicked on " Log in Now" to Aliexpress to order. After ordering, I find the order in my personal Aliexpress account and there is no info added to my Alidropship Orders page that the item is ordered. I then clicked on " Processed". Under Order column, it still shows " not placed". (Please see attached screenshot). What to do now?

Today, I tested ordering an item(pet LED ball) from my website and when I clicked on Place Order Automatically again, it shows " You're not authorised" again (please see attached screenshot). I then tried clicking on " Place order manually" , nothing's happening but a small pop-up says I'm not logged into Aliexpress.
I didn't go into Aliexpress to login yet as I know the process will be like yesterday.

Please guide me. Thanks.

Attachments

• automatic order failed.png
    automatic order failed.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Unable to Order Manually_LI.jpg
    Unable to Order Manually_LI.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Order from friend_LI.jpg
    Order from friend_LI.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 16

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yesterday I asked a friend to order an item(a crystal cross pendant) from my website to test the process. Apparently I'm unable to place order automatically and I clicked on " Log in Now" to Aliexpress to order. After ordering, I find the order in my personal Aliexpress account and there is no info added to my Alidropship Orders page that the item is ordered. I then clicked on " Processed". Under Order column, it still shows " not placed". (Please see attached screenshot). What to do now?

Today, I tested ordering an item(pet LED ball) from my website and when I clicked on Place Order Automatically again, it shows " You're not authorised" again (please see attached screenshot). I then tried clicking on " Place order manually" , nothing's happening but a small pop-up says I'm not logged into Aliexpress.
I didn't go into Aliexpress to login yet as I know the process will be like yesterday.

Please guide me. Thanks.
Hello, you need to click Log in now, and then Continue - the process will move on. Also , please read our Knowledge Base: https://alidropship.com/codex/processing-orders/

Helen Cheng

Hello, you need to click Log in now, and then Continue - the process will move on. Also , please read our Knowledge Base: https://alidropship.com/codex/processing-orders/
Thank you for replying.
My own test order, went well after I've logged into Aliexpress and Status was automatically updated to Processed and with a tracking Number.

But now my problem is with my friend's order which still have this : " Not placed" under Order column and no tracking number even though I've already made the payment at Aliexpress and received the notification that it is shipped. I then clicked on " Shipped" status and my friend has received the shipped notification email from my shop.

My question is, should I just ignore and leave it as " Not placed" and when she has received her parcel, I just clicked on Delivered?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you for replying.
My own test order, went well after I've logged into Aliexpress and Status was automatically updated to Processed and with a tracking Number.

But now my problem is with my friend's order which still have this : " Not placed" under Order column and no tracking number even though I've already made the payment at Aliexpress and received the notification that it is shipped. I then clicked on " Shipped" status and my friend has received the shipped notification email from my shop.

My question is, should I just ignore and leave it as " Not placed" and when she has received her parcel, I just clicked on Delivered?
Yes, this is a notification just for you.

Georgy

Maybe you can create some kind of a user manual for the shippers. As far as I can read in the post, everybody has issues with the order statuses in the beginning.
I've been dealing with the same issues as well when I only started. Thank God I've got some instruction from one of my friends who's been in the area for more than 4 years. Thinking reasonable, not everybody has that possibility so you can think about my idea.
If I get some replies, I can try to do it myself, I found a few weeks ago a website for that www.docsie.io, and I plan to use it.
Hello! You can check our knowledge base - https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2236918-processing-orders1621397200594.png

Gedinasay

Order status is the status that shows in what position/status the order is. If you need detailed information, you need to raise the text regarding the details of the order being moved to any status. The status simply cannot contain any additional information. It is a reflection of the information in brief so you can see what is happening to it and what will happen next. On https://clickhelp.com/online-software-documentation-tool/single-sourcing-and-content-reuse/ you can download the information and find sources for the documentation of the order. You may be able to track actions and changes to them.

Last edited: