Do you trust customer reviews on e-commerce websites?

jameslily96

I found that many global shopping apps like Amazon, Alibaba, alidropship, Flipkart, eBay, and ubuy always provide us the most reliable reviews on their online shopping app platform which helps us to know more about the product and user experience.

Do you consider user experience reviews while purchasing products through global shopping apps?

Nicolaspla

I found that many global shopping apps like Amazon, Alibaba, alidropship, Flipkart, eBay, and ubuy always provide us the most reliable reviews on their online shopping app platform which helps us to know more about the product and user experience.

Do you consider user experience reviews while purchasing products through global shopping apps?
Si

NolanJ

Yes, I definitely take into account customer reviews and for the most part trust them. It is the reviews, not the rating of the seller, because people may be unhappy for various reasons. I want to note that large retailers are interested in honest reviews, so the system is built in such a way that only buyers who have made a purchase can leave such reviews.