Do you have to use WooCommerce in order to implement the AliDropship Plugin?

sethstephens

This may be a stupid question. I have a bunch of Wordpress sites I use for SEO. I was wondering if I need WooCommerce set up in order to use the AliDropship plugin? Or can I simply import products (tracked by my AliExpress Affiliate ID)?

I have been looking for another thread on this topic...if someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Christina

Administrator
This may be a stupid question. I have a bunch of Wordpress sites I use for SEO. I was wondering if I need WooCommerce set up in order to use the AliDropship plugin? Or can I simply import products (tracked by my AliExpress Affiliate ID)?

I have been looking for another thread on this topic...if someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!

Hello, dear client!

Actually we offer 2 versions of the plugin: the original AliDropship and the AliDropship Woo ones. The first one works on WordPress, the second one works on WordPress + WooCommerce. In your case, you can istall the original AliDropship plugin. Note that all the products you imported before plugin installation can't be synchronized with AliExpress API and will not be updated (stock, prices, etc.) automatically.