Do all AliExpress resellers dropship?

SuperAgora

Good morning @iGinke ,

I have some questions regarding AliExpress store owners if you don't mind.

As a store owner are you obligated by your contract with "The AliBaba Group" to offer dropshipping services to anyone that requests them OR do you have the option to refuse?

Are AliExpress store owners required to undergo any type of training whatsoever or can ANYONE join?

I am only asking because I can't figure out why their online promotional material have writing and stamps all over (like graffiti on a city train), which makes it nearly impossible to resell and promote their products on a non-asian e-shop?

Thank you so much for your time.

iGinke

Good morning @iGinke ,

I have some questions regarding AliExpress store owners if you don't mind.

As a store owner are you obligated by your contract with "The AliBaba Group" to offer dropshipping services to anyone that requests them OR do you have the option to refuse?

Are AliExpress store owners required to undergo any type of training whatsoever or can ANYONE join?

I am only asking because I can't figure out why their online promotional material have writing and stamps all over (like graffiti on a city train), which makes it nearly impossible to resell and promote their products on a non-asian e-shop?

Thank you so much for your time.
Hi there,
1) not all seller do dropshipping. But if you purchase an item, they have to ship them. They can not refuse selling. If they don't ship the item, there will be strictly punishment from Ali.
2) Sellers don't have be trained, but we have to pay the subscription fee to each category to sell. And offer our business info which must be registered in China and a registered brand name. So why there are full of craps on the images.
Because aliexpress is still a price centered marketplace. Most buyers are focus on the price. If you rank the search result by orders, always the cheapest in the front row.
2nd, the speed of seller list a item is the key to success. I got images from factory, even it's full of Chinese letters on it, but photo editing is time consuming. Just upload it and see if it gets sales. If it does, we improve the images.
Not to mention take the photo ourselves.

Last edited:

AQUA

Hi there,
1) not all seller do dropshipping. But if you purchase an item, they have to ship them. They can not refuse selling. If they don't ship the item, there will be strictly punishment from Ali.
2) Sellers don't have be trained, but we have to pay the subscription fee to each category to sell. And offer our business info which must be registered in China and a registered brand name. So why there are full of craps on the images.
Because aliexpress is still a price centered marketplace. Most buyers are focus on the price. If you rank the search result by orders, always the cheapest in the front row.
2nd, the speed of seller list a item is the key to success. I got images from factory, even it's full of Chinese letters on it, but photo editing is time consuming. Just upload it and get if it gets sales.
Not to mention take the photo ourselves.

So, you just uploaded the photos with Chinese letters without any editing once you got the pics?

iGinke

So, you just uploaded the photos with Chinese letters without any editing once you got the pics?
No, we will do some photoshop to remove the letters or take the images ourselves, i am not talking how I do, I am talking how sellers usually do and why they do it.