Display price range instead of letting the plugin select a variation

Daedra

If the product is variable then I think the plugin auto selects a variation with the lowest price and displays it. Is it possible to disable the auto selection and show price range with a dash as shown on aliexpress ?
sdsj.png

Christina

Administrator
If the product is variable then I think the plugin auto selects a variation with the lowest price and displays it. Is it possible to disable the auto selection and show price range with a dash as shown on aliexpress ?
View attachment 5206

Hello, Daedra!

Earlier our plugin displayed a price range for variable products, but many clients asked to remove that and showed the variation with the lowest price. So we have changed price displaying and won't change it back again.

wanbiz

View attachment 5206
I would like this features, so that customers do not feel cheated when Aliexpress seller just put single variation with the lowest price. Please put option so that we can choose to display price range as aliexpress or single lowest price.

wanbiz

Hello, Daedra!

Earlier our plugin displayed a price range for variable products, but many clients asked to remove that and showed the variation with the lowest price. So we have changed price displaying and won't change it back again.

Please give us option to display price range or not.

tmvfalcao

Hi,

I think the same as Daedra and wanbiz.

If the product has different prices for the different varitations, the price should be in a range, so people do not feel cheated when choosing another variation and see the price is higher.

I'm thinking as a costumer.

chris37

Hi,

I think the same as Daedra and wanbiz.

If the product has different prices for the different varitations, the price should be in a range, so people do not feel cheated when choosing another variation and see the price is higher.

I'm thinking as a costumer.
I share your opinion!

tmvfalcao

Hi,

I'd like to suggest that when the prodcut has a price range, there is a text "From" before the lowest price that appears when the costumer see the product's page, or when searching for product's.

If it is written, for example, "From $10.60", when the costumer clicks on a variation of the product and appears another price, he/she will not be dissapointed/feel cheated.

We can see this option a lot of shopping sites.

Thank you very much for your attention.