DISCUSSION: The Most Valuable Books for Dropshippers

Direct Webstore

Honestly, I cannot say that I have a favorite book.

Then WHY are you posting in this two-year-old thread based on favorite (ecom etc) books? Very strange. There must be an explanation.

I guess that the best variant will be to read Trump's books.
Ah, that's the explanation.

A gullible, sheeplike drone ... posting "non-posts" on two-year-old threads in some sort of an effort to appear at least semi-intelligent.

FAIL. The opposite was "achieved". But after glancing at your other posts, and ALL of them being totally irrelevant to the thread they're in, the one where you "have always struggled with baking for your husband because you don't have oven mitts" seems indicate much deeper problems.

*sigh*

Last edited:

chris37

Honestly, I cannot say that I have a favorite book. I really cannot choose and don't know how to do this. Maybe it is because I don't have a lot of time since I started to read books from this domain. But if we talk about the business and dropshipping I guess that the best variant will be to read Trump's books. Don't know why but I really like them. Having him as a real example is really cool. You know I'm thinking to buy an ebook to be able to read more and always. I even found some information about kindle paperwhite vs oasis wanted to ask you, with one si better. I cannot understand, they both are good.
Another one over 2 year ...what happen with you and the old thread ? ;)

Lydiabryan

I usually don't read books just because I don't like to read from actual books as I get bored really quickly and I find myself just skimming and scanning the paragraphs. However, I always look online for great resources and surround myself with positive influencers such as TED, TEDx, Gary Vaynerchuk, Inc, Entrepreneur, Business Insider, etc...
Absolutely agree! It is valuable for dropshippers to learn from the experiences of others and learn from their successes and failures. As guidelines that may be helpful, here are some books: "Dropshipping: I personally read examples, use https://supremestudy.com/ for this. There is also a complete guide for beginners" by Armand Morin, "Dropshipping: Step by Step by Cory Ferreira and Dropshipping Secrets by Richard Littlehale. Draw wisdom and inspiration from these books to improve your business and achieve success.
But I look forward to taking some advice from this community about great business management & marketing books that have a PDF or Kindle version of them.
Learning from other people's examples is a valuable resource that helps us improve and succeed. However, in addition to reading books, don't forget to also share experiences with other dropshippers, participate in communities and forums, and constantly learn about changing trends in this area.

Last edited:
My all time favorite books are

1.Think and Grow Rich: Book by Napoleon Hill
2. Autobiography of a Yogi: Book by Paramahansa Yogananda

3. Buy-ology by Martin Lindstrom

4. Influence: The psychology of persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini
oh ya these books will work. thanks buddy

ZoeBush

When it comes to success in dropshipping, learning from others is key. Personally, I've found that the Harry Potter books in order have been extremely valuable for dropshippers. Not only are they a fantastic escape from reality, but they also teach us about resilience, friendship, and the power of imagination. So, if you're looking for some inspiration when things get rough, give these books a try.

Last edited: