Dirty War

fraymores

Hi, I have an advertisement on Instagram, and today I had the unpleasant surprise to find a comment from a person saying that this item is much cheaper on Aliexpress. This has done serious damage because so many people have read it. I would like to know if something similar has happened to any of you, and how should I proceed?

thanks

Mar

Hi, I have an advertisement on Instagram, and today I had the unpleasant surprise to find a comment from a person saying that this item is much cheaper on Aliexpress. This has done serious damage because so many people have read it. I would like to know if something similar has happened to any of you, and how should I proceed?

thanks
I have come across one instance when a visitor asked about a product I posted in social media, if it is the same in AliExpress which apparently he mean is cheaper. Told him I am not sure, it could be the same, maybe not. Sellers are selling their products in many stores at a time and of course prices are different, depending on the stores that sell, which is quite true. If you search this particular product you mentioned, it is sold in several stores including Amazon, Ebay and many other stores. This is something so easy to explain and is not something to worry.

Mar

thank you Mar, but there are people who do that as a sabotage but it is a very unpleasant situation. hugs
Assuming the comment is a sabotage, you still need to explain. Your explanation is for everybody who saw it, not only for the person who posted that comment.

Direct Webstore

how should I proceed?
1. Ignore it ... this time.

2. Read this on how to block comments containing words like "Aliexpress, China etc" ... https://help.instagram.com/700284123459336#:~:text=Go to instagram.com on,comments and then click Submit.

3. Implement it with these keywords ...
aliexpress, alibaba, ebay, amazon, scam, scammer, spam, spammer, china, chinese, steal, rippoff, rip off, rip-off, dropshipping, dropship, drop, bullshit, crap, garbage
... and whatever others you can think of.

4. Do the same on your Facebook page via Settings.

5. Use the same blocking keywords in your Comments settings in your Alidropship plugin.

6. Relax

Last edited:

Razvann

Or you can told them that you have a manufacturer in US not a Chinesse one and this is a private label product... or something like this.

chris37

Or you can told them that you have a manufacturer in US not a Chinesse one and this is a private label product... or something like this.
If is the price your customers find is above your cost and your expenses then a good strategy is to apologise and give the price have see.

If is the price your customers have see is same or less then the price you buy you from aliexpress.
Just apologise to customer with something like this.

"We very sorry for your inconvenience about this product,We always try to give to our customers and happy and enjoyable shopping experience.
The products you see is look like our but we can't be sure about that.We apologise but we can not reduce the prices.

For your time reading this message get this 15coupon discount for you next product you want to buy from us.

Best regards
Chris of your dropshipping website ;) "

Direct Webstore

Or you can told them that you have a manufacturer in US not a Chinesse one and this is a private label product
So you're suggesting to pass off the parcel they receive, wrapped in cheap Chinese plastic packaging covered in Chinese writing, ARRIVING from China as a "Private Label" product coming from a "U.S manufacturer".

I only hope the customers are more stupid than that suggestion. lol ;)

Razvann

So you're suggesting to pass off the parcel they receive, wrapped in cheap Chinese plastic packaging covered in Chinese writing, ARRIVING from China as a "Private Label" product coming from a "U.S manufacturer".

I only hope the customers are more stupid than that suggestion. lol ;)
You are right. But not every time you sell something from China you will receive a cheap plastic packaging, depends on what are you selling. In this case I don't know what he is selling. It was just an idea.
And I thought that if you will say this, you can have more chances to have orders then remaining without orders. If you have orders then you can apologies to the customer if the variation is shipped into a plastic pack mentioning that it was the last product in stock and it had to be packed in a simple plastic pack and also give them a coupon or what do you want to give.
Could this be a solution? I think we need to think outside the box sometimes even it is a little bit risky.

Direct Webstore

If you have orders then you can apologies to the customer if the variation is shipped into a plastic pack mentioning that it was the last product in stock and it had to be packed in a simple plastic pack and also give them a coupon or what do you want to give.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808) "

;)