Direct Import of Products Bug - Important

jakey

There appears to be a problem with direct importation. First of all when I applied the price updated the price never updated as per my price method. In fact the product was published at $0.00 even after the price reset.

Secondly, it does not import the product URL, store number etc. I had to put in the URL manually and I am unable to amend the store url manually. I also had to calculate the product manually.

I am concerned that this may have issues for my website especially when I noticed that the item was priced at $0.00.

Surely the system should allow for price changes irrespective of whether the items were imported automatically or directly.

This is rather frustrating when you cannot "trust" product pricing to be updated.I am unsure pricing.

It is a bug because all the other products which were imported prior to the last update have the store information.

Grateful for a resolution.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
There appears to be a problem with direct importation. First of all when I applied the price updated the price never updated as per my price method. In fact the product was published at $0.00 even after the price reset.

Secondly, it does not import the product URL, store number etc. I had to put in the URL manually and I am unable to amend the store url manually. I also had to calculate the product manually.

I am concerned that this may have issues for my website especially when I noticed that the item was priced at $0.00.

Surely the system should allow for price changes irrespective of whether the items were imported automatically or directly.

This is rather frustrating when you cannot "trust" product pricing to be updated.I am unsure pricing.

It is a bug because all the other products which were imported prior to the last update have the store information.

Grateful for a resolution.
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out.