Direct Import & New Edit Tool

mangomarey

Hi

I am having 2 issues:

1-
Direct import in Google Chrome (in 2 different computers) always give the following error message:
"to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section"
It does not matter how many browser tabs i open using the red button "Use direct Import" it keeps the same error message.
I am using the Woocommerce Alidropship and before with the non-woocommerce plugin it was working fine.

2-
The new image edit tool in Browser is working fine but it does not save. when i click save it takes forever.
Any fix for that

Thanks
M<

You just need to have the page open in the store admin for the import section. Your URL should look something like this:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=adswimport

So in one tab, you have this 'Import' page open, and in another tab -on aliexpress, at the very top of the page should indicate your store name and your list of categories.
You should be able to then import.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

I am having 2 issues:

1-
Direct import in Google Chrome (in 2 different computers) always give the following error message:
"to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section"
It does not matter how many browser tabs i open using the red button "Use direct Import" it keeps the same error message.
I am using the Woocommerce Alidropship and before with the non-woocommerce plugin it was working fine.

2-
The new image edit tool in Browser is working fine but it does not save. when i click save it takes forever.
Any fix for that

Thanks
M<
Hello, please check the version of your extension, it should be 2.4.18

What images exactly it doesn't save?

mangomarey

2.4.18?
then i am using very old one.
But the changelog in Alidropship Site says the Current version is 0.7.0.1

Before with Alidropship plugin, the import option was working fine in the browser but now with the Woo version, i have to open like 20 tabs and keep refreshing the Alidropship direct import button page many times till it works.
and this happens in my 2 Computers (Google Chrome).

As for the Edit images: the tool is working fine but never save.
When i click save it takes forever (running arrows) so i always cancel it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 10.49.27.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 10.49.27.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
2.4.18?
then i am using very old one.
But the changelog in Alidropship Site says the Current version is 0.7.0.1

Before with Alidropship plugin, the import option was working fine in the browser but now with the Woo version, i have to open like 20 tabs and keep refreshing the Alidropship direct import button page many times till it works.
and this happens in my 2 Computers (Google Chrome).

As for the Edit images: the tool is working fine but never save.
When i click save it takes forever (running arrows) so i always cancel it
I was talking about AliDropship Google Chrome extension, not about AliDropship Woo plugin itself.
Image Editor in extension works for AliDropship Woo users well except of variation images. Anyway we are still working at it . Fixes will be done in the next AliDropship Woo plugin update.

mangomarey

Hi Victoria

I think the problem is with the sizing only
If I add stickers or use the eraser the tool saves everything but if I change the size of the canvas (say 5x4) the tool struggle to save.
I think your team need to take a look at this sizing behavior.

But in general, love the tool and saves a lot of time

As for the Import issue:
What i was doing is i opened one tab to import as recommended then opened another tab for my site so i can edit the products at the same time.
Meaning i have 2 tabs opened at the same time both for my site. one for import and one for editing and i think this what was causing the problem.
I think it is kind of a bug and need to be fixed.
It seems that the import tool needs only one tab (import) of the same site to be opened at the same time.
i overcame this problem by using Chrome for import then Safari for editing but would be good if you guys can fix that issue.

Many thanks to all of you