Direct import button clarification

Hi all, When click direct import button to import products, the new tab will open and display the aliexpress.com. But notified problem is that, opened tab url is not exact "aliexpress.com". It's very long and something alike affiliated links connection tracking url. So my question is what is the reason behind that long url? is there any hidden incomes to alidropship company or to me? And next question, If I directly go "aliexpress.com" and import products directly by chrome extension is wrong way? or is it right? as well this way may lose any incomes to me? Please explain and clarify me. Thank you!

NOTE: I'm working with your Cash-back program as well. So please clarify me that, the cash-back program have any relationships with this "Direct Import Button" or Not? I mean the that long url created is the reason for this cash-back program or not.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi all, When click direct import button to import products, the new tab will open and display the aliexpress.com. But notified problem is that, opened tab url is not exact "aliexpress.com". It's very long and something alike affiliated links connection tracking url. So my question is what is the reason behind that long url? is there any hidden incomes to alidropship company or to me? And next question, If I directly go "aliexpress.com" and import products directly by chrome extension is wrong way? or is it right? as well this way may lose any incomes to me? Please explain and clarify me. Thank you!

NOTE: I'm working with your Cash-back program as well. So please clarify me that, the cash-back program have any relationships with this "Direct Import Button" or Not? I mean the that long url created is the reason for this cash-back program or not.
Hello, you can import products as you wish: either via button Direct import or just going to AliExpress. It doesn't matter. Cash back URL works only when you do auto-order.