Different Shipping Options Automated ?

Chris.Mc

Hi @ all,

some supplier offer express shipping for a couple of bucks. So here is my question:

If I create a new shopping option like "express" for "5$", and someone chose it while ordering on my page, does the plugin automatically order the item as express from the supplier or do I have to do this manually ?

Cheers

Chris.Mc

Yep, read that before but doesn´t answer my question.

If I add a shipping option beside of free shipping, does Alidropship automatically choose the shipping method when fulfilling the order ?

For example:

I am offering a product with Free Shipping and Express Shipping.

One customer orders the product with free shipping the other with express shipping.

Does Alidropship order these products with the different shipping method automatically ?

Thank you Victoria

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yep, read that before but doesn´t answer my question.

If I add a shipping option beside of free shipping, does Alidropship automatically choose the shipping method when fulfilling the order ?

For example:

I am offering a product with Free Shipping and Express Shipping.

One customer orders the product with free shipping the other with express shipping.

Does Alidropship order these products with the different shipping method automatically ?

Thank you Victoria
Hello, when you start placing order on AliExpress, extension select shipping method that you use in extension when you imported your products.
Let's say you selected ePacket before import:

Buy dog brooch and get free shipping on AliExpress.com - Page 5 - Google Chrome 2018-05-15 13....png

so , this method of delivery will be selected by extension automatically when you go through autofilling.

Chris.Mc

so , this method of delivery will be selected by extension automatically when you go through autofilling.

Ohh fu***, this means all of my 100 products has been imported without free shipping o_Oo_O

But good to know from now on. Is there a way to change it in the settings or do I have to import and edit the products again ?

Just checked it and I don´t have the setting icon, or do I miss something ?

1.jpg

Last edited:

Chris.Mc

I´ve found it. It only appears when you are on a search result site, not on a single product page. What does the country in the first field mean ?

Is there a way to change it in the settings or do I have to import and edit the products again ?3.JPG

Chris.Mc

You can change the method of delivery during autofilling.

But this would mean I would need to go back to the product and change shipping manually before confirming the order, right? Now with maybe 10 orders a day it´s possible, but what happens if I get 100 orders a day ? to go through all of them to change the shipping wouldn´t be optimal.

Can I change something in the link of the supplier?

Also, for what is the country field in the extension? (see my screenshot above)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
But this would mean I would need to go back to the product and change shipping manually before confirming the order, right? Now with maybe 10 orders a day it´s possible, but what happens if I get 100 orders a day ? to go through all of them to change the shipping wouldn´t be optimal.

Can I change something in the link of the supplier?

Also, for what is the country field in the extension? (see my screenshot above)
You need to reimport the product with selected method of shipping in extension in this case. I mean if you don't want to change the method of delivery everytime. Actually I don't think it is a big deal.
Countries in extension show what methods of delivery are available for the products, see the dropdown on the screenshot:

1526535978305.png

Chris.Mc

Countries in extension show what methods of delivery are available for the products, see the dropdown on the screenshot:

Thank you. One last question and then we are done. Let´s say I want to ship in 195 countries. Shall I include all 195 countries in this line to make sure the supplier ships the product to these countries?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you. One last question and then we are done. Let´s say I want to ship in 195 countries. Shall I include all 195 countries in this line to make sure the supplier ships the product to these countries?
You can always find the same product at another store if there is no shipping to some destination.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Ok, but this doesn´t answer my question. What happens if I leave this field empty ? Or do I need to fill all 195 countries ?
No , you don't need to do this. It will be hard to understand anything if you select 195 countries. You can select only one country or countries from a different regions to make sure there is a shipping in these countries.