Different pricing for target countries and the rest of the world

joyz

I want to know how will I set a different price for my targeted country and a higher price for other countries?

Example: my target countries are Philippines and Indonesia so I will set the pricing based on the default formula of alidropship,,.. but somebody ordered from France or Kuwait which should has a higher margin because shipping to that country cost more...... is there a way to differentiate prices for my target country and the rest of the world?

basslion

Product price per country. I dont think Alidropship offers this. Maybe suggest this in the suggestions forum. Im surprised they havent replied to you yet on this.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I want to know how will I set a different price for my targeted country and a higher price for other countries?

Example: my target countries are Philippines and Indonesia so I will set the pricing based on the default formula of alidropship,,.. but somebody ordered from France or Kuwait which should has a higher margin because shipping to that country cost more...... is there a way to differentiate prices for my target country and the rest of the world?
AliDropship plugin doesn't have this option. We recommend to use Free Shipping or ePacket .

basslion

You could offer Indonesia and Philippines free shipping and France and Kuwait you can charge them more to ship. Oh no wait you cant do that with Alidropship. :(

wp_flamingo

I raised my hand on this feature too, as February 2018 ePacket spread to more country in the world. and the cost of shipping are different than to the US alone, and the price we set for free shipping are not cover for the market in EU or other country that have higher cost for ePacket, i mean double cost from the US ePacket. To be able to set different price for different country is really a must!!! so we can offer free shipping and faster shipping in the same time, expand our market, not just target in the USA alone.