different prices, same product

Direct Webstore

First of all, are the two prices in the same currency? (I know It's a stupid question, but it needs to be asked) ;)

On my desktop it's in Australian dollars. On mobile, It's in U.S dollars. When I changed my mobile to Australian dollars, it's the same price as the desktop version.

ToddyWoggle

I have same issue but how do I let the user know what currency they are viewing the product in, for instance I have my currency set to USD and only accept USD But on my phone says $102 which i'm assuming is in NZD and my computer says $74 which im assuming is un USD, nowhere does it say what currency Im looking at. How do I Change this?

Direct Webstore

Change to Woo and Include Currency codes e.g., US$10.00, AU$$12.50 etc. Google it. I'm not involved enough to explain further. Learn the same way I did.

ToddyWoggle

Change to Woo and Include Currency codes e.g., US$10.00, AU$$12.50 etc. Google it. I'm not involved enough to explain further. Learn the same way I did.
Btw I did google the shit out of this and I bet you would not even be able to send me a single screenshot of the page that your talking about because it doesn't exist anywhere in woo commerce as I've triple checked. Cowboy

chris37

I have same issue but how do I let the user know what currency they are viewing the product in, for instance I have my currency set to USD and only accept USD But on my phone says $102 which i'm assuming is in NZD and my computer says $74 which im assuming is un USD, nowhere does it say what currency Im looking at. How do I Change this?
Omg another overcomplecate user ;)

Ok let start.

1) your default currency in your Website is USA (so on DESKTOP when you are login in you see USA currency) try to check on ingognito mode and you will see there NZD because of your geolocation ,same like your mobile.

2) in your mobile you see NZD because you are not login in like admin.

ToddyWoggle

Omg another overcomplecate user ;)

Ok let start.

1) your default currency in your Website is USA (so on DESKTOP when you are login in you see USA currency) try to check on ingognito mode and you will see there NZD because of your geolocation ,same like your mobile.

2) in your mobile you see NZD because you are not login in like admin.
Not over complicated, just not understanding what is going on, thanks for the clarification!