Didn't get any traffic from pinterest

ashik_cse

Using socialrabit plugin, but didin't get any traffic from pinterest. Even no flower in my pinterest profile. Anybody can do advaice.

@Mar

Mar

Using socialrabit plugin, but didin't get any traffic from pinterest. Even no flower in my pinterest profile. Anybody can do advaice.

@Mar
What do you mean flower in your Pinterest? Pinterest is driving visitors in my sites much better than other social networks combined, that is networks Social Rabbit is posting. Most sales I have is from visitors generated by Pinterest.

ashik_cse

What do you mean flower in your Pinterest? Pinterest is driving visitors in my sites much better than other social networks combined, that is networks Social Rabbit is posting. Most sales I have is from visitors generated by Pinterest.

Yes dear, my old store most of sales got from pinterest.

Now my new store almost 3 month gone, didn't get not a single visitor from pinterest. Using social rabbit plugin in my store and rabbit is post time to time in pinterest store. check the link https://prnt.sc/vjemgp , how to get followers to my profile. I don't understand what is my wrong that not any traffic from pinterest.

Mar

Yes dear, my old store most of sales got from pinterest.

Now my new store almost 3 month gone, didn't get not a single visitor from pinterest. Using social rabbit plugin in my store and rabbit is post time to time in pinterest store. check the link https://prnt.sc/vjemgp , how to get followers to my profile. I don't understand what is my wrong that not any traffic from pinterest.
It is easier to build followers in Pinterest than other networks. But you need to improve your Bio, something that is presentable. What you have now is a turn off. You follow and they will follow you back. If you just wait, you will have no follower forever. Start by clicking the search icon in the top right.

1605432289716.png

This window will open. Click any of the ideas.
1605432648455.png

Click All Pins then People
1605432968475.png

Accounts will open. Click an account with many followers.
1605433063856.png

Click the number of followers
1605433179014.png
The followers of the account will open. The idea is to follow all followers of the account. Follow all and wait, some will follow back. That is how I got 13K followers in a few months.
1605433275583.png