Dhgate - single product landing page

greatone

I am interested in using the plugin and create a single product landing page as the main page. And that one item would be dropshipped from dhgate. How do I do this? Thank-you!

Mar

I am interested in using the plugin and create a single product landing page as the main page. And that one item would be dropshipped from dhgate. How do I do this? Thank-you!
If you mean Alidropship plugin, it can only import products from AliExpress.

ayyoub026

Deleted single product plugin in Add-Ons I do not know why it was deleted.

single product plugin ,works well in increasing the conversion rate .It needs some updates only

Direct Webstore

And that one item would be dropshipped from dhgate. How do I do this?

Not with this plugin. Did you read about it at all? Yeah, I know. That's a stupid question. My mistake ... sorry. :)

Anyway, set up Woocommerce on Wordpress and add the products manually ... and process the orders manually.

Or hey! How about a GOOGLE search? How's that for a completely radical idea? I just amaze myself sometimes! :)

Here .. I'll do it for you .. https://www.google.com.au/search?gs_ivs=1&q=import+products+to+woocommerce+from+DHgate

Wow! :)

Just one question Greatone ... what is it that your great at? I bet it's something truly amazing! Maybe you can give me some advice! Thanks! :)

Last edited: