Delivery time to Bulgaria

Tsvetomir

Hello, I would like to ask what is going to be the delivery time to Bulgaria and if it's more than a week what makes you think that people wouldn't go to Aliexpress directly ( obviously prices are going to be a lot lower ). Also do I or my clients have to pay for delivery ?

Mar

Hello, I would like to ask what is going to be the delivery time to Bulgaria and if it's more than a week what makes you think that people wouldn't go to Aliexpress directly ( obviously prices are going to be a lot lower ). Also do I or my clients have to pay for delivery ?
AliExpress sellers manage the shipping, meaning shipping time to any country is the same, dropshipping store or directly from AliExpress. The same as the shipping fee, still it depend on the product and the seller. A product maybe free shipping in one country, not in another country. Definitely prices in AliExpress is much cheaper and if a buyer know, he will buy it in AliExpress. That is why you should remove any link or any sign of AliExpress in your site.