Delivery notification

Real Residual

No, that I know of, and I have shipped thousands of orders with only the tracking notification. The status on the orders never change to complete. So that's probably why.

Direct Webstore

How would the system be able to do that? Unless it's a tracked parcel which has to be signed for. Just about all Aliexpress deliveries DON'T fall into that category. What I do is record each sale in an Excel sheet with a processed date and order number. When I receive a "Shipped notification" from a seller, I mark it as shipped. 45 days later I mark it as delivered. (Unless I've been informed otherwise by the customer) Alternatively, skip the excel sheet and just use the list of sales on your site...and presume all orders 45 days old have been delivered. Again, unless notified otherwise by a customer.

Direct Webstore

... and at the end of that 45 days, it's a good idea to send a custom email thanking them for the purchase, saying you hope they are happy with the product, to let you know if there was any problem, and GIVE THEM A 10% COUPON CODE TO COME BACK AND BUY MORE STUFF!!! Yay!!!!!
:)