Deleted products from woocommerce cant be imported back again from Aliexpress

Hi,

Say, I imported products to my woocommerce..after a while I deleted products totally from the list... now its empty

empy.JPG

Now, I go back to Aliexpress to find it cant be imported again as it is already showing added.

1528396514203.png

How do I make it the Plus sign here.. I deleted product lists from woocommerce, media files, attributes. Where else am I missing ?

kingpin

Hi,

Say, I imported products to my woocommerce..after a while I deleted products totally from the list... now its empty

View attachment 4427

Now, I go back to Aliexpress to find it cant be imported again as it is already showing added.

View attachment 4428

How do I make it the Plus sign here.. I deleted product lists from woocommerce, media files, attributes. Where else am I missing ?

Did you delete it from the 'Thrash' section?

Sunster

Staff member
Hi,

View attachment 4427

View attachment 4428

Yep, if it's still in your trash then it won't be imported, so just empty your trash, refresh and try to import again.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

Yep, if it's still in your trash then it won't be imported, so just empty your trash, refresh and try to import again.

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)
1528434043846.png

There are no trash on woocommerce product list.. Its empty.. Still no idea why it shows that way. Any other things to be sorted out ?

Direct Webstore

It is not about sellers strength or anything

No. It's about importing an identical product that you want from another seller.

, it is some problem within my product arena inside wordpress.
The inability to re-import a deleted product is a "problem" for all Ali Original and Ali/Woo setups. It's probably a cookie generated by Aliexpress. Delete all Aliexpress's cookies from Chrome and see if that does anything ...

... otherwise ... if you really want a particular product you've deleted ... get it from another seller like I implied above. :)

JasonP

It is not about sellers strength or anything, it is some problem within my product arena inside wordpress. Somewhere some content of those products are stuck , dont know wht to delete further..

Try importing a few more other products and then move them to trash. Then open up "trash" and permanently delete them to see it works. I just permanently deleted an item and the AliExpress import/edit buttons on ADS (Alidropship) are immediately shown. If yours is a brand new site with not much on them, it might be better to delete Woocommerce and/or ADS and start again. Hope that helps.

JasonP

Yes, I could import/edit and publish again. I used to do it quite often when I first started using ADS when sometimes the pictures for variable products didn't get imported. I tried it just now and it is still working.