Deleted products are appearing on my website store

Angelina Geng

I'm wondering why on earth deleted products reappeared on my website store? And I already deleted permanently? One of them even has Aliexpress link, i'm too disappointed with alidropship plugin, I have to solve lots of problems instead find time to advertise and learn how to make my website better. These days are shopping peak, but I can't advertise, because I have to solve lots of problems.
Alidropship support team is so disappointing, never quickly solve a problem, i have to ask again and again, I want to ask sth urgently, I opened live chat, 'm on queue number3, so I'm waiting here, guess what, I'm waiting 6 or more hours, and still didn't turn to me, from midday to night, I didn't get any answer. This isn't the first time to be honest.
Other problems I don't want to speak out one by one, i'm really disappointed and frustrated.

jubran

Try to clear your browser and website cache if you have one. (If you have Cloudflare, purge the cache). Other than that, I guess only Alidropship team can help you.

Angelina Geng

Try to clear your browser and website cache if you have one. (If you have Cloudflare, purge the cache). Other than that, I guess only Alidropship team can help you.
I cleared my browser and my computer, but that doesn't work, the deleted products are still on my website store. But thank you for your kind suggestion.

Angelina Geng

I cleared my browser and my computer, but that doesn't work, the deleted products are still on my website store. But thank you for your kind suggestion.

Angelina Geng

1. Yes, I just got a reply from Ali dropship support team. Lots of weird thing happened actually, not only this one. The reviews also appeared on my web store but I cannot see them on my admin products editing area, Alidropship support team told me to ask Wordpress and saied this isn’t their problems, but fortunately I can deleted them on the reviews area.
  2. The social rabbit also upload some item pictures on my social media, I send an email to social rabbit support 2 days before, but haven’t got any reply, because on weekend, they won’t reply to you.

I don't think you have an Alidropship problem (although I could be wrong). I believe you have a WordPress problem, too - more likely, a Theme problem.(depending on what Theme you're using). When you delete something, it obviously is not being removed from the database. Hence I think the Theme is pulling them back out of the database after deletion. My suggestion: Try a different Theme. When problems get this weird, I start all over again.

Angelina Geng

I don't think you have an Alidropship problem (although I could be wrong). I believe you have a WordPress problem, too - more likely, a Theme problem.(depending on what Theme you're using). When you delete something, it obviously is not being removed from the database. Hence I think the Theme is pulling them back out of the database after deletion. My suggestion: Try a different Theme. When problems get this weird, I start all over again.
Thank you for your suggestion, but I have too many products, if I change the theme, I have to edit all of the products again, that’s horrible. I solved my problems already, I got some tips, wish everything is ok, so I can focus on selling and improvement.