Davinic Theme EBAY

Lizzie

I am currently emailing with Ebay to have Ebay connected to my Davinci Themes Shop. They sau I need woocommerce? Can I get around this, as I know I cannot intergrate woocommerce into Davinci or change to a woocommerce theme. Regards Liz

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am currently emailing with Ebay to have Ebay connected to my Davinci Themes Shop. They sau I need woocommerce? Can I get around this, as I know I cannot intergrate woocommerce into Davinci or change to a woocommerce theme. Regards Liz
Liz, first of all please note that:
1) AliDropship original plugin is compatible with AliDropship built-in themes only (DaVinci, Michelangelo and Rembrandt) and is not compatible with WooCommerce and Woo themes
2) AliDropship Woo plugin supports standard Woo themes (such as Shopper and Storefront) and does not support AliDropship built-in themes only (DaVinci, Michelangelo and Rembrandt)

Besides, AliDropship plugin has not been synchronized with Ebay, at this point the plugin is compatible with AliExpress only. We would recommend checking futher details regarding WooCommerce and Ebay compatibility with WooCommerce support team.