Davinci2 for Original Plugin doesn't show thumbnails on mobile

Direct Webstore

I have a plugin/shortcode that displays thumbnails of the featured image and a snippet of text from blogs in the Home Page Article section. (See screenshot below)

It works fine on desktop, but on mobile only the title/text snippet is shown. Not the thumbnail. It works fine with the Original Davinci theme.

After Googling, I found some people with problems displaying thumbnails on mobile was caused by "Lazy loading" ... so I disabled lazy loading but the problem persists.

Any ideas? ... Or do I just have to stick to the Original Davinci theme?

blog-thumbs.jpg

:)

Attachments

• blog-thumbs.jpg
    blog-thumbs.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 7
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have a plugin/shortcode that displays thumbnails of the featured image and a snippet of text from blogs in the Home Page Article section. (See screenshot below)

It works fine on desktop, but on mobile only the title/text snippet is shown. Not the thumbnail. It works fine with the Original Davinci theme.

After Googling, I found some people with problems displaying thumbnails on mobile was caused by "Lazy loading" ... so I disabled lazy loading but the problem persists.

Any ideas? ... Or do I just have to stick to the Original Davinci theme?

View attachment 8033

:)
Hi,

Could you please let me know the name of this plugin? We'll give it a check.

Direct Webstore

I tried several similar plugins and they all have the same problem. No thumbnails on mobile (Davinci2)

The one I usually use is "Content Views"

The thumbnails work ok on mobile with Davinci Original though.

Direct Webstore

As a bit of a test, I just inserted a normal image into the Article section with the "Add Media" button in the editor. It shows on desktop, but not on mobile. It seems that no images in the Article section show any images on mobile at all.

Direct Webstore

After trying several more latest posts grid plugins ... I found one that works and displays thumbs on mobile.

"WP Latest Posts" Version 4.5.4 | By JoomUnited

Here's what it looks like on desktop (4 thumbs horozontally) if anyone is interested. On mobile, it displays one column of 4 thumbs vertically. You can change the number of thumbs/posts in settings.

latest-blogs.jpg
I can can finally stop tearing my hair out! :)

CASE CLOSED