Davinci Woo Instagram feed not working

Dylan-

Hi all,

The feed is not working on my website (see screenshot attached)

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,

Dylan

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 3

Dylan-

Hi Chris,

Do you know how I can set this up as the guide seems a bit outdated.

The basic display tab is no there anymore.

screenshot-developers.facebook.com-2021.03.29-22_29_23.pngscreenshot-downloads.intercomcdn.com-2021.03.29-22_28_58.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

okay, thanks anyway!

@Ekaterina Sayapina, do you have an update on how I can set this up.

Cheers!
Hi Dylan,

To see your Instagram settings in the left-hand dashboard, you need to add Instagram as a new product. Have you added Instagram to the list of your products?

Dylan-

Hi Ekaterina,

Yes, I have added the Instagram graph API, that's the only one I can see in products.

Not sure if that's the same app.

Dylan

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,

Yes, I have added the Instagram graph API, that's the only one I can see in products.

Not sure if that's the same app.

Dylan
Hi Dylan,

You need to add Instagram as your Product first. You might have skipped this step. Please refer to this guide to learn more.

products.png

instagram.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The update is expected this week. Thank you for your patience!
Hi Chris, I'm afraid the new are not so perfect.
Now the add-on makes requests to Basic Display API. To get the numbers you've asked about, we would have to integrate with another API. A new request might slow down your page speed. Plus, Facebook requires users to have an Instagram business account and a Facebook developer account. This means you'll have to go through a bunch of setup steps. What's more, this kind of access is short-lived and you'll have to renew it a few times per month.
You're free to use a third-party solution for your Instagram feed that will meet your needs.

chris37

Hi Chris, I'm afraid the new are not so perfect.
Now the add-on makes requests to Basic Display API. To get the numbers you've asked about, we would have to integrate with another API. A new request might slow down your page speed. Plus, Facebook requires users to have an Instagram business account and a Facebook developer account. This means you'll have to go through a bunch of setup steps. What's more, this kind of access is short-lived and you'll have to renew it a few times per month.
You're free to use a third-party solution for your Instagram feed that will meet your needs.
I think I will not use it after all :)