Davinci Theme installation failed

kurnia

I am trying to install Davinci Theme Wordpress (I downloaded the theme from https://alidropship.com/themes/davinci/).

The installation was successful, but when I access the web it displayed the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/kxgbnvqy/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 892

I appreciate any help you provided to solve my problem.

Thanks!

kurnia

Hi Don,

Sorry for the late reply. The problem is that I didn't install the plugin first before I install Davinci Theme.
So I fixed it by unistall Davinci theme, and then I install alidropship plugin (and enter the key), and only after that, I installed Davinci Theme.
And it works, that's it.

Don Bassler

Darn....so I did as you said and I still get the error. Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/david/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 900

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Darn....so I did as you said and I still get the error. Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/david/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 900
Hello, if you still have this issue please PM me your domain name , WordPress login and password - I will check it out.

palak shah

I just bought alidrop plugin and trying to install plugin & after that theme but getting same error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home1/XXXX/public_html/XXXXX/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 900

i am having wocoomerce & alidropplugin installed

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I just bought alidrop plugin and trying to install plugin & after that theme but getting same error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home1/XXXX/public_html/XXXXX/wp-content/themes/davinci/functions.php on line 900

i am having wocoomerce & alidropplugin installed
Hello , if you want to use DaVinci theme , please remove WooCommerce, reinstall WordPress and install AliDropship plugin, , if you want to use WooCommerce please upload and install AliDropship WOO plugin and WooCommerce theme.