Davinci theme Google adsense Mobile

yes

Hey guys,

When i going to my website with a smartphone the google adsense is showing up. Only on mobile.

How can i delete it?

Kind regards

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey guys,

When i going to my website with a smartphone the google adsense is showing up. Only on mobile.

How can i delete it?

Kind regards
AliDropship plugin does not support Google AdSense at this point.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I don't think it's the plugin but the theme, now and then its showing google ads on mobile only.
We have not implemented AdSense compatibility into the built-in themes either. Could you please tell me what theme do you have installed? A screenshot will be appreciated.

yes

We have not implemented AdSense compatibility into the built-in themes either. Could you please tell me what theme do you have installed? A screenshot will be appreciated.
Here by the screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171116-103710.png
    Screenshot_20171116-103710.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20171116-103715.png
    Screenshot_20171116-103715.png
    370 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20171116-103733.png
    Screenshot_20171116-103733.png
    301 KB · Views: 24

Jeany Surya

I hate Chinese software .. full of bloatware, trojans and ads.
yes, never buy a HTC phone ever...

And yet you buy these ali chinese plugin to help sell chinese products made by chinese factory dropship from chinese store own by chinese peoplel in chinese who work/business to feed his/her chinese family.. i can write all day long lol .. irony ;)
@Direct Webstore : quotes "I hate ............ ads". So you hate your daily routine, right?! contradiction
@yes Your and yours kind of EGO what makes us rich, give us hundred profit in one sell only, compared to the harsh Asian market. Sharpen your intuition like this and i hope you'll find your holy grail soon.
No hard feeling guys.. you both made my day. Thankyou for this stress relief

Last edited:

yes

And yet you buy these ali chinese plugin to help sell chinese products made by chinese factory dropship from chinese store own by chinese peoplel in chinese who work/business to feed his/her chinese family.. i can write all day long lol .. irony ;)
@Direct Webstore : quotes "I hate ............ ads". So you hate your daily routine, right?! contradiction
@yes Your and yours kind of EGO what makes us rich, give us hundred profit in one sell only, compared to the harsh Asian market. Sharpen your intuition like this and i hope you'll find your holy grail soon.
No hard feeling guys.. you both made my day. Thankyou for this stress relief

Glady HTC is from taiwan LOL

Jeany Surya

Glady HTC is from taiwan LOL
I enjoy this little talk really.. hope one day we both sittng on a bench bali beach, talking all night long about IM and else but this site project far from finish.
Thats another your misconception, yes, ask big G who owns Taiwan, even when you compare with South Korean Samsung, its the same.
Europe, america have experienced like china condition at this time, then japan, korea, they become developed country now. Currently, china. But china ?? They are so different, they devour everything from low to high quality products, and they are far from finished

Direct Webstore

And yet you buy these ali chinese plugin to help sell chinese products made by chinese factory. .. irony

1. I said I hate Chinese "SOFTWARE". It's a fact that it's full of bloatware and trojans. The words "BAIDU" and "TEN CENT" make me run for the hills. And yes, it is "Ironic" Pretty funny , ay?

ali chinese plugin
2. The plugin is Russian.

sell chinese products made by chinese factory
3. I did not mention Chinese "products" in general ... I mentioned Chinese "SOFTWARE", but seeing as you are mentioning it ... many Chinese products ARE low quality, but I don't buy them for myself. I sell them to other people to make money. I'm evil, aren't I? LOL

"I hate ............ ads". So you hate your daily routine, right? contradiction
Only a contradiction if you emotionally take take it out of context. I hate ads in "SOFTWARE" ... not ads in general.

PS ... I also hate annoying "Popup ads". So does Google. Google is now penalising sites that use them on mobile sites. I don't use them at all on my site. So definitely no "contradiction" there. LOL :)

PPS. And a BIG THANK YOU to China for allowing me to buy cheap low quality products to sell to people and make LOTS OF MONEY!

Thankyou for this stress relief
You're welcome. LOL

:)

Last edited: