Davinci Theme Error 500 - FIXED

Crushl

Hello,

I just installed Wordpress, added the Alidropship Plugin, WooCommerce and the Davinci Theme and when I try to access the site, I get Error 500. The Error does not occur in the admin panel of WordPress and is gone as soon as I change the Theme (Michelangelo works just fine).

Sadly, I don't get any better error message than this (only says Error 500, no path or filename). So if this is a known problem, I'd be happy if you could help me there.

Best regards,

Chris

Anders

Can't be closed, I have had this error come up for the last two days. Confirmed with host that it is due to the da vinci theme. What can I do.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Can't be closed, I have had this error come up for the last two days. Confirmed with host that it is due to the da vinci theme. What can I do.
Anders, please pm me your WP credentials. we'll check what might be causing the issue.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have sent a PM through Ekaterina
Could you please tell me if you got this error when trying to activate the Storefront theme on AliDropship original plugin? Please keep in mind that AliDropship original plugin is compatible with these built-in themes only: https://alidropship.com/themes/ It does not support Woo themes, this must be causing the issue.

Anders

Yes I am using the storefront theme, not the woo theme. As a test I have just installed rembrant theme from that link and am still getting the same error.

Crushl

In my case, it was just unclear to me which alidropship version does what exactly. I thought that the only difference is that the woo version is more customizable with other woocommerce plugins (which I have worked with a lot) but the themes that are included in alidropship require the non-woo version to work (DaVinci even crashed without it). The other theme was able to load without error, but there was no way to configure it.

For a bit more experienced Wordpress user, it was not clear that I didn't even have to add WooCommerce itself with this version (since this is just such a default thing if you want to have a WP shop). But I did figure it out eventually :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

In my case, it was just unclear to me which alidropship version does what exactly. I thought that the only difference is that the woo version is more customizable with other woocommerce plugins (which I have worked with a lot) but the themes that are included in alidropship require the non-woo version to work (DaVinci even crashed without it). The other theme was able to load without error, but there was no way to configure it.

For a bit more experienced Wordpress user, it was not clear that I didn't even have to add WooCommerce itself with this version (since this is just such a default thing if you want to have a WP shop). But I did figure it out eventually :)
This is correct. AliDropship original plugin is not compatible with WooCommerce and Woo themes, it supports the built-in themes only. On the other hand, AliDropship Woo plugin must be installed with WooCommerce and Woo themes.

visagan

Hi dear, i also face error while i upload davinci theme, can you please take a look?
the error is

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.php:287 Stack trace: #0 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.php(97): currencyInfo() #1 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): dav_enqueue_script('') #2 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/script-loader.php(1447): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #5 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #6 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #7 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/general-template.php(2630): do_action('wp_footer') #9 /home/ in/home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.phpon line287

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi dear, i also face error while i upload davinci theme, can you please take a look?
the error is

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.php:287 Stack trace: #0 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.php(97): currencyInfo() #1 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): dav_enqueue_script('') #2 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/script-loader.php(1447): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #5 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #6 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #7 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #8 /home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-includes/general-template.php(2630): do_action('wp_footer') #9 /home/ in/home/visagan/mypuppy.co.nz/wp-content/themes/michelangelo/inc/mic/init.phpon line287
Hello Visagan,

Sure! I'll be happy to help. Please go ahead and pm me your WP access details.