Davinci theme customization

Crypto

I'm trying to finish my drop shipping online store. I am having problems with products categories, I am using Davinci theme, which by default you can create all these products categories. When I tried to visit the products categories page it's not found. When I created them myself and I imported the products from AliExpress, even though a products categories was selected on AliExpress they all landed on homepage. Another thing is when I edited the products and moved them into a category6it belongs to the picture and other attributes like reviews doesn't moved in the page.
Is there something I may be doing wrong? Please I need help. Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm trying to finish my drop shipping online store. I am having problems with products categories, I am using Davinci theme, which by default you can create all these products categories. When I tried to visit the products categories page it's not found. When I created them myself and I imported the products from AliExpress, even though a products categories was selected on AliExpress they all landed on homepage. Another thing is when I edited the products and moved them into a category6it belongs to the picture and other attributes like reviews doesn't moved in the page.
Is there something I may be doing wrong? Please I need help. Thanks
Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be causing the issue.