[Davinci] Is there a way to have my own homepage?

DaveNL

I have the davinci theme and i was wondering if it would be possible to have my own static homepage, i tried it with the settings but it doesn't work, i would like to have the blog on the frontpage

Thanks

Dave

basslion

Click settings in wordpress > reading and then change the your home page displays and choose A static page and then choose for home page drop down your blog.

kevgl

Do you have tried a theme builder yet? Think off Elementor, WP Builder, Divi, Themify, Beaver.
I'm not sure if you need WooCommerce installed for this.. Ik hoop dat het lukt!

kevgl

That's just too bad. This was one of the things i got on the todo list, can cross it off for now.

I like normal Alidropship and don't want to use WooCommerce.. But then again, there is so much more possible with Woo. But hey, who wants the incompatibility when using Alidropship with other plugins.. Misschien toch maar overstappen totdat zij hun zaken volledig op orde hebben..

DaveNL

That's just too bad. This was one of the things i got on the todo list, can cross it off for now.

I like normal Alidropship and don't want to use WooCommerce.. But then again, there is so much more possible with Woo. But hey, who wants the incompatibility when using Alidropship with other plugins.. Misschien toch maar overstappen totdat zij hun zaken volledig op orde hebben..

Woo maakt alles zo vreselijk traag (translation woo is slowing things down esspecally the backend)