Davinci 2 Child Theme

Direct Webstore

Davinci 2 child theme download link??
There is none. You have to make child themes yourself.

Apart from that ... Davinci2 is not "child theme friendly" at the moment. The core files are constantly being changed a lot and it also does not import the colours from the Customization section.

I am very experienced at making child themes and I have given up trying to make one for Davinci 2 ... for the time being. Once the bulk of the development is over and the Customisation settings problem is fixed ... I will re-think the possibility.

But even then ... you will have to hit Google up and learn how to make one yourself.

salaga.sahukar

There is none. You have to make child themes yourself.

Apart from that ... Davinci2 is not "child theme friendly" at the moment. The core files are constantly being changed a lot and it also does not import the colours from the Customization section.

I am very experienced at making child themes and I have given up trying to make one for Davinci 2 ... for the time being. Once the bulk of the development is over and the Customisation settings problem is fixed ... I will re-think the possibility.

But even then ... you will have to hit Google up and learn how to make one yourself.

Thank You.. Will Do It

Direct Webstore

I've only used Davinci 1 and a child theme with the Original plugin. I liked it ... but that's just my personal choice. Try them all.