DaVinci 2.0 home page slider image link

vazzzz

I'm trying to customize the home page slider, but I'm not sure whether I'm trying to do something, which is not supported or I just can't figure it out. I want to remove the button and the mask over the slider's image (the button which by default says 'Shop now') and I want the slider's image itself to be clickable with a link attach, the same way the button is. I don't see such option in any setting and if I remove the button I end up with static image in the slider. It's not clickable

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm trying to customize the home page slider, but I'm not sure whether I'm trying to do something, which is not supported or I just can't figure it out. I want to remove the button and the mask over the slider's image (the button which by default says 'Shop now') and I want the slider's image itself to be clickable with a link attach, the same way the button is. I don't see such option in any setting and if I remove the button I end up with static image in the slider. It's not clickable
Hello,

Thank you for reporting the bug! It'll be fixed in the next theme update.

vazzzz

I want also to add that the overlay mask is never removed. It's not possible to change its color and setting it to fully transparent does not remove it either. You get this ugly box impossible to remove (neither change its color) in addition to the inability of having clickable image. I'm looking forward for these fixes since this limits great what's visible in any banner image within the slider
1574368098837.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I want also to add that the overlay mask is never removed. It's not possible to change its color and setting it to fully transparent does not remove it either. You get this ugly box impossible to remove (neither change its color) in addition to the inability of having clickable image. I'm looking forward for these fixes since this limits great what's visible in any banner image within the slider
View attachment 10654
Hello,

Please make sure you've updated the DaVinci 2 theme to the latest version (1.4.4). I couldn't reproduce this bug on the demo website, please have a look.
newdavinci alidropship com – newdavinci alidropship com (2).png

Did you try changing text overlay color to transparent?
Home ‹ newdavinci alidropship com — WordPress (2).png

vazzzz

Your screenshots pointed me to the solution. I used 'clear color selection' button and then saved the changes. Visually it (at least in the settings) it looked liked the color is set to fully transparent. However, when you open the color settings the rgba field is actually empty - has no values. I manually entered rgba(0,0,0,0) and saved it and it worked. Thanks