Davinci 2.0 Disable Slider For Mobiles

I have installed the new Da Vinci 2.0 theme but when i few it on my mobile the slider image is not sized correctly and cuts off the image. How can i disable it for mobile devices? My site is called retizza.com, plese visit it on a mobile device and you will see the issue.

I also have a request for an addon for the plugin that will allow us to save products and catagories to be imported back in at a later time.

I have installed the new Da Vinci 2.0 theme but when i few it on my mobile the slider image is not sized correctly and cuts off the image. How can i disable it for mobile devices? My site is called retizza.com, plese visit it on a mobile device and you will see the issue.

I also have a request for an addon for the plugin that will allow us to save products and catagories to be imported back in at a later time.
What do is when creating the slider image I just center the text so it looks good on both mobile and desktop

Ok but that will not work right for my image. I think it should be better at scaling it for mobile and also there should be an option to disable slider for mobile devices. That way its a smoother experience for the customers.

Ok but that will not work right for my image. I think it should be better at scaling it for mobile and also there should be an option to disable slider for mobile devices. That way its a smoother experience for the customers.
I hear you, but I care about right now, and solutions for now. who knows when they will or if they will update the theme for that.

I make all my images in Adobe Spark so it's quick and easy

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member

Hello,

This is how mobile slider works in this theme. In our next themes, we'll try to come up with another solution.

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Ekaterina,

How can I reduce the height of the slider for desktop and mobile?
Please add these code snippets to Customization => Head => CSS:

desktop:
@media (max-width: 767px)
.itembgr {
max-height: XXXpx;
}

mobile:
@media (max-width: 767px){
.itembgr {
}}

Yemi

Please add these code snippets to Customization => Head => CSS:

desktop:
@media (max-width: 767px)
.itembgr {
}

mobile:
@media (max-width: 767px){
.itembgr {
}}
=============

Thank you very for your quick response. I think this might work because I have tried it from style.css.

Please If I may ask, where do I locate Customization => Head => CSS? I have checked and searched the theme but I did not locate it.
Do I need to create it afresh? In which directory will I create it?

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
=============

Thank you very for your quick response. I think this might work because I have tried it from style.css.

Please If I may ask, where do I locate Customization => Head => CSS? I have checked and searched the theme but I did not locate it.
Do I need to create it afresh? In which directory will I create it?
Hello,

There is no need to edit your theme files. Just go to your WP dashboard => Customization = Head and paste this code snippet tp the CSS style block. That's all!

Head ‹ orig — WordPress.jpg