Da Vinci 2 eCommerce - Blog Post - Cannot Plugin Sidebar

ROLC

I have AliDropship plugin (non WooCommerce) with Da Vinci 2 theme setup.

While working on my eCommerce in-store blog page, I installed Custom Sidebar plugin - I was thinking of setting up some right sidebars, so that my blog doesn't appeared to have a lot of blank spaces on the right side.

To my surprise, WordPress prompted that my Da Vinci 2 theme does NOT support sidebar widget. WordPress then suggested way around it with lots of technical HTML codes and etc, which are foreign to me since I am not IT savvy at all.

Questions:
1. Can anyone please suggest any non-coding workaround or plugin that works?
2. If I install Elementor, can it helps to create sidebar?
3. I tried googling Da Vinci 2 theme blog page tutorials, creation or setup, but can't find any relevant topic. Does anyone knows or can guide me on this?

Thank you.

chris37

1. Can anyone please suggest any non-coding workaround or plugin that works?
No, if you want to add anything in the original themes of alidropship you must do it though coding

2. If I install Elementor, can it helps to create sidebar?
Is not working this way

I tried googling Da Vinci 2 theme blog page tutorials, creation or setup, but can't find any relevant topic. Does anyone knows or can guide me on this?
Maybe i will do one guide in the future, but again is coding base

ROLC

No, if you want to add anything in the original themes of alidropship you must do it though coding

Is not working this way

Maybe i will do one guide in the future, but again is coding base
Thank you Chris. And the existing blog page layout is so weird, which I can't control at all.