Customer queries

velrajan

Hello,

Few of my product doesn't fall under epackets free shipping and comes under China postal service.But they don't have control of tracking once the products shipped from China

My customer s from UK and US keep on asking when they will receive item? If I look at tracking info, I don't have much detail after the item shipped from China

How to handle these situations?

Pls help

destrovel

I just give them the tracking code and have the tracking module enabled on my site.
It will give your customers peace of mind, because it also shows their shipping address, if not the complete and full status of the package.

This way at least they know that the package is en-route :)

Sunster

Staff member
I agree with @destrovel. Make sure your shipping timelines are clearly stated on your website (very important), send them the tracking # if available and allow them to track their package on your website (better than sending them to the actual tracking website)

The tracking is useless most of the time but it gives most customers piece of mind. And if they email you, just remind them of your shipping timelines , address their concerns, but do it in a way that doesn't come across as cold and robotic.