Custom store for Vloggers for sale vlogging tools and equipment

Rexl

Vloggerme.com is for sale. This custom store sells equipment and accessories for vloggers from cameras, tripods to makeups. This is a brand new store currently I need funds for health reasons you can email me at garciarocelio@gmail.com or message me on my Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/PyreAngel for more details I can give you a drop-down on my expenses and improvement of the store

SavannaMorris

Hi there. Sorry for reviving this thread. I'd like to become a vlogger, so I'd like to know here I should start. TIA for your help, guys!

A

aribmass

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Being a vlogger is so much fun and it's great to hear that you're interested in starting out. The best way I can suggest is to grab a decent phone and start recording! Now, some phone cameras are just better than others when it comes to recording videos and taking pictures, so if you're looking for something that is specifically for vlogging, I'd highly recommend checking out vlogtribe.com. There, you can find a comprehensive list of the best phones for vlogging. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions if you have more - we've all been there and there's no such thing as a dumb question!

Last edited by a moderator: