Custom Store for Sale

mensah-gbekor

Custom store delivered from alidropship team on 01/09/2018 to me.
Godaddy domain
About 770 selected products
PM me for details of store and purchase.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

It is a standard DaVinci themed site, and therefore is going to be common, at least among the Alidropship sites.
is it the theme or the products that you consider too common?

1. The main thing is ... an off the shelf job like that can be easily setup in a few hours. It's not worth buying. You'd be better off starting fresh with your own site. The Original plugin and themes are extremely easy to setup.

2. It's a yet again another boring fashion store with only two basic categories. Nothing unique at all.

3. The site name "www.dmgshopping.com" is totally meaningless. Way too vague and generic. A site title should give a hint as to what is being sold.

4. No effort has been put into writing unique product descriptions at all.

5. Hardly any effort at all has been put into the site.

Godaddy domain
I'm having nightmares already!

I can understand why the owner wants to get rid of it. It's easy to see a site like that would not be making any money.

The smarter thing to do is to just scrap it and use the plugin license to build a better store with a "unique" niche. On the other hand, maybe they are incapable of that and that's why they are selling. Who knows?

To the owner ... I'll buy the plugin licence off you for U.S$60

:)

Last edited:

Mar

It is a standard DaVinci themed site, and therefore is going to be common, at least among the Alidropship sites.
It is the look of the site that is the same as many other dropshipping websites.

mensah-gbekor

1. The main thing is ... an off the shelf job like that can be easily setup in a few hours. It's not worth buying. You'd be better off starting fresh with your own site. The Original plugin and themes are extremely easy to setup.

2. It's a yet again another boring fashion store with only two basic categories. Nothing unique at all.

3. The site name "www.dmgshopping.com" is totally meaningless. Way too vague and generic. A site title should give a hint as to what is being sold.

I can understand why the owner wants to get rid of it. It's easy to see a site like that would not be making any money.

The smarter thing to do is to just scrap it and use the plugin license to build a better store with a "unique" niche. On the other hand, maybe they are incapable of that and that's why they are selling. Who knows?

Smh, i dont have the time to argue with negative minded people like you. Just like opinions and noses you have one.

mensah-gbekor

You appear. Write a bad review (pushing your own agenda) to prevent interested buyers then you suggest buying the plugin. What you are basically saying is that the ALIDROPSHIP team is ripping people off by using the same standard three themes for those who purchase a custom store. Im sure this is what you do for a living. SMH

Direct Webstore

Smh, i dont have the time to argue with negative minded people like you.

Translation: "I can't tolerate other people's opinion"

Besides, I was just answering this question ...

Im sure this is what you do for a living. SMH
No. I run several stores that have a LOT of work put into them for a living.

You appear. Write a bad review (pushing your own agenda) to prevent interested buyers then you suggest buying the plugin.
Yes. I guess it would appear that way to someone with no imagination. The fact is ... it was a joke. I have enough stores already.

What you are basically saying is that the ALIDROPSHIP team is ripping people off
No. What I am saying is that you have done no extra work AT ALL on your site after getting it from Alidropship. It truly is terrible. I've seen plenty of "Custom" stores from Alidropship that are just fine. But the owners input is the important key. Just those two boring categories ONLY, alone is bad enough. And all the products have been imported with Dropship.Me with no extra editing of the descriptions for SEO purposes. Either you're lazy, have no skill for this kind of work or both.

I think it is best that you do sell it. Maybe someone could put a bit of work into it and fix it ... starting with changing the name, the "niche" and the hosting. Hence my joke about buying the license, as it's the only thing of any value.

And if you don't wish to hear this honest opinion on an open forum ... don't engage me in conversation. Simple.

But just answer this one simple question honestly ... WHY are you selling it? And don't give the tired old answer of "I have no time".

But of course ... the "WHY" is obvious. It makes no money. If you were honest and had any honour and principles at all , you just scrap it and sell the license. (No, I don't want to buy it) .

It's like selling a car to some poor person that will only run as far as the end of the block and then falls to bits.

Last edited:

jinglestore

Hi I havs license too for sale. Just like you pinpointed above . my site is way too crappy. Am shy of it no time to manage it. Am giving up the license

Charles Luck

Let's not throw a clot folks, the site, being much like many others is not really the problem.
Too many people believe that the hurdle to achieving success is building a website.
And once they do (Alidropship has made it super easy) and nothing happens; they become discouraged.
If you don't make enough (or any) sales to warrant continuing, then marketing must be the problem.
On the internet, "build it and they will come" is the common fallacy.

Before the internet, master marketeers were able to sell ice to eskimos from tiny little classified ads printed in the back of magazines.
If you purchased the magazine, it told a lot about what kind of person you are.

The one thing all the site builders, plugins builders, and Youtube videos won't tell you, is... building a site is the easy part.
If you don't have a marketing strategy that will attract potential customers to your site, nothing is going to happen.

You can use paid advertising, or you can rely on organic growth with SEO, or you can become a eye catching magnet on social media, or any combination of those things, but somehow people have to know that your website exists.

DWS is right, DMGSHOPPING.com isn't memorable. You don't sell watches, but that's the first thing I see on the landing page.
Also, these days, less is more. Put together a cohesive set of products, give your store a memorable name that relates to what you sell, and do some marketing.

jinglestore

Let's not throw a clot folks, the site, being much like many others is not really the problem.
Too many people believe that the hurdle to achieving success is building a website.
And once they do (Alidropship has made it super easy) and nothing happens; they become discouraged.
If you don't make enough (or any) sales to warrant continuing, then marketing must be the problem.
On the internet, "build it and they will come" is the common fallacy.

Before the internet, master marketeers were able to sell ice to eskimos from tiny little classified ads printed in the back of magazines.
If you purchased the magazine, it told a lot about what kind of person you are.

The one thing all the site builders, plugins builders, and Youtube videos won't tell you, is... building a site is the easy part.
If you don't have a marketing strategy that will attract potential customers to your site, nothing is going to happen.

You can use paid advertising, or you can rely on organic growth with SEO, or you can become a eye catching magnet on social media, or any combination of those things, but somehow people have to know that your website exists.

DWS is right, DMGSHOPPING.com isn't memorable. You don't sell watches, but that's the first thing I see on the landing page.
Also, these days, less is more. Put together a cohesive set of products, give your store a memorable name that relates to what you sell, and do some marketing.

Well said. I thought it was all about using the plugin and making sales lol. Ended up messing with the whole thing. Well as a Lady I tried. Finally decided to give up with my license than give people some crappy site

mromaha

You guys are killing me here. When does the design of the store or cute product description and titles make all the difference.

It's the marketing, I made more money pushing buyers to a basic product sales page in 2017 and I'm talking basic lol and made over 30k profit with one store.

Everyone in here giving an opinion so take it for what it's worth just a opinion, just like the one I'm offering. And I'm saying it's all BS, people in here suggesting you need to be different saying your store basic and your not trying that's all BS.

Here my formula

1. Alidropship basic theme
2. Dropship.me (no change to description)
3. Pinterest, Fb and Instagram marketing (my own method.)
4. Make money.

You just selling to the wrong people. I been selling stores that look just like yours multiple times daily. Believe me someone will buy it. Just dont limit your options to this forum.

It is marketing, its always the marketing. It is not how cute your damn store or product descriptions are. Dont get me wrong those things can help. But it's the marketing period that makes your store money.

Last edited:

jinglestore

You guys are killing me here. When does the design of the store or cute product description and titles make all the difference.

It's the marketing, I made more money pushing buyers to a basic product sales page in 2017 and I'm talking basic lol and made over 30k profit with on store.

Everyone in here giving an opinion so take it for what it's worth just a opinion, just like the one I'm offering. And I'm saying it's all BS, people in here suggesting you need to be different saying your store basic and not trying that's all BS.

You just selling to the wrong people. I been selling stores that look just like yours multiple times daily. Believe me someone will buy it. Just dont limit your options to this forum.

It is marketing, its always the marketing. It is not how cute your damn store or product descriptions are. Dont get me wrong those things can help. But it's the marketing period that makes your store money.
Nice for you bro

Harry31

Find a site you like ... then copy it. Then slowly over time, change/improve things.

Just have a look at my store. I will be grateful if you could kindly tell me what to do I mean extra work if necessary to make some sales. Not a single sales is made since I received from Alidropship. You can please send me the reply to namethis87@icloud.com

Store name: bestwirelessmall.com

Thank you