Custom Clearance Procedures - Greece (or everywhere else i want my dropshipping eshop serve customers)

xenofon360

Hi,

I am very curious about something i need to discuss with you, it's very important.

Let's say that i have established my dropship e-shop (WordPress + WooCommerce + AliDropship Woo Plugin etc...) and i use e-packet to transfer my clients orders to your merchants and everything is absolute great, business is running smooth and great.

(In a senario to serve my clients here at Greece) - Here we have customs clearance procedures, that means that if Greece's custom service locates an incoming packet that costs more than 22euros, this packet is subjected for clearance procedure immediately under my country's legislative framework (this means that extra costs start to appear for packet). And here are my questions...

- With Dropshipping, i am able to increase your product's price as i want for my client, so ...my Country's clearance procedure, when your e-packet arrives at Greece, is going to use your product price or my price for clearance procedures? This is a very serious question and please enlight me, i am very anxious about that.

In case packet is going to be submitted for clearance procedure (extra cost - more than 22euros). That means packet is blocked at my country's postal service office and it's not being delivered at my client's address. My client that did the order and paid me has to "run" at postal service office and pay more to take his product? Or i have to "run" at postal service office, pay more for the packet, and then what... i have to take it personally to my client? I am very confused here...

Generally, how it goes for these cases? - What your Dropshippers do for orders out of your country?

Best Regards,
Xenofon Kaloudis

kdb

Well, You have to mention clearly that you are not going to take care of the customs procedure, the customer must visit the postal service and get the item.

or you should not include any item in your store which is above 22euros so no hassle happens.

or go to your postal/customs and ask for the duties which you have to pay and include it in your prices (not recommended).

regards,
kdb

Ecomm

Well your shipping terms must be clear and customer to know that if they will buy something from you they will have chances to have vamal/custom costs and if the customer it's not at home where the products are delivered then he will need to take products from the post office if I am right, an experienced user can confirm this or infirm this.

chris37

Hi,

I am very curious about something i need to discuss with you, it's very important.

Let's say that i have established my dropship e-shop (WordPress + WooCommerce + AliDropship Woo Plugin etc...) and i use e-packet to transfer my clients orders to your merchants and everything is absolute great, business is running smooth and great.

(In a senario to serve my clients here at Greece) - Here we have customs clearance procedures, that means that if Greece's custom service locates an incoming packet that costs more than 22euros, this packet is subjected for clearance procedure immediately under my country's legislative framework (this means that extra costs start to appear for packet). And here are my questions...

- With Dropshipping, i am able to increase your product's price as i want for my client, so ...my Country's clearance procedure, when your e-packet arrives at Greece, is going to use your product price or my price for clearance procedures? This is a very serious question and please enlight me, i am very anxious about that.

In case packet is going to be submitted for clearance procedure (extra cost - more than 22euros). That means packet is blocked at my country's postal service office and it's not being delivered at my client's address. My client that did the order and paid me has to "run" at postal service office and pay more to take his product? Or i have to "run" at postal service office, pay more for the packet, and then what... i have to take it personally to my client? I am very confused here...

Generally, how it goes for these cases? - What your Dropshippers do for orders out of your country?

Best Regards,
Xenofon Kaloudis
Ξενοφώντας? :)
Φίλε το ίδιο γίνεται και στην Κύπρο μετα απο 22 ευρω υπάρχει η χρέωση VAT.
Do worry do much about it ... just make clear in your website that your store is not responsible for any extra fee your country have .
This is the way most of us we do it .
Γεια οποιοδήποτε βοήθεια χρειάζεσαι μπορεις να μου στείλεις και P.M.
Χριστός!

kdb

Ξενοφώντας? :)
Φίλε το ίδιο γίνεται και στην Κύπρο μετα απο 22 ευρω υπάρχει η χρέωση VAT.
Do worry do much about it ... just make clear in your website that your store is not responsible for any extra fee your country have .
This is the way most of us we do it .
Γεια οποιοδήποτε βοήθεια χρειάζεσαι μπορεις να μου στείλεις και P.M.
Χριστός!

when did you learn greek ????? or just google translation he he he

Direct Webstore

Honestly, the intelligence levels, common sense, and zero research ability of many in this forum make it obvious why there are so many failed dreamers every year.

when did you learn greek ????? or just google translation he he he
My god. Where did you learn whatever your native language is? he he he. ;)