Custom Baby, kids and mothercare shop for sale

Primash

I am selling my store on https://mimamemart.com/

Looking to sell my store as i don't have marketing budget and have very little time to keep it running

the hosting that is valid till November 2021
All social media login details.
The WordPress login.
Business email login
Full access to the site

Some details about my offer:
1. Niche is Baby, Kids and mother care products plus some added general items.
2. I paid Ultimate Package (original price is $899)
3. I haven't made sale on the site yet.
4. Site is created with AliDroship Original (Woo) Plugin
5. There are over 1166 ready to sell products listed plus 450+ imports ready to be made

Please Contact me on princemaheshashiagbor@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +971524856038

Last edited:

chris37

I am selling my store on www.mimamemart.com

Looking to sell my store as i don't have marketing budget and have very little time to keep it running

the hosting that is valid till November 2021
All social media login details.
The WordPress login.
Business email login
Full access to the site

Some details about my offer:
1. Niche is Baby, Kids and mother care products plus some added general items.
2. I paid Ultimate Package (original price is $899)
3. I haven't made sale on the site yet.
4. Site is created with AliDroship Original (Woo) Plugin
5. There are over 1166 ready to sell products listed plus 450+ imports ready to be made

Please Contact me on princemaheshashiagbor@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +971524856038
Your site is not even open.

Xasarad

I wonder whether you still have it? If yes, hit me up cause I'm interested! Let me know, and I'll send you a direct message to further discuss the details! I've already got some experience in this domain since I own a clothing brand for kids and babies called kamelino. So, I thought it would be a great opportunity to run your store since the niche is also baby/kids. Anyway, let me know what you think! I'm eager to help you run the store or even buy it! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bucko

nice site man and a booming niche should be a peace of cake to set a sale now that the sites working !

mortensen

Store children's goods is quite a profitable business. Sometimes prices for children's goods are higher than for adults. Clothes, developmental books, strollers, children's furniture will always be in demand. Parents, in any case, want to buy the best for their children if they have such financial resources. I would buy your store and continue to develop it if I had the money. I have the necessary skills to promote and develop the business. On your site, you can find good gift ideas for babies. Ideas on bopto.com.au usually inspire me. When choosing gifts for children, it is important to analyze the child's needs depending on his age.

Last edited: