Current Severe Shipment Delay from AliExpress' Free Shipping Provider has kept driving Customer away!

4RCC

Hi Guys,

Just to share and seek solution to the current serious pain at most Drop Shippers' butt --- the severe Delay when using AliExpress' Free Shipping Provider like AliExpress Standing shipping...etc .

It has been months nothing can reach Customers in CEE, Euro like Ireland...etc within 50-60 days!!! and the AliExpress Standard Shipping is total useless in helping to trace and track to offer update Shipping Status when most needed.

Customers would soon all gone if no improvement can be seem ? so wonder how you guys how to make it thru lately!

chris37

Hi Guys,

Just to share and seek solution to the current serious pain at most Drop Shippers' butt --- the severe Delay when using AliExpress' Free Shipping Provider like AliExpress Standing shipping...etc .

It has been months nothing can reach Customers in CEE, Euro like Ireland...etc within 50-60 days!!! and the AliExpress Standard Shipping is total useless in helping to trace and track to offer update Shipping Status when most needed.

Customers would soon all gone if no improvement can be seem ? so wonder how you guys how to make it thru lately!

I have same issue here :(

4RCC

Since"Free Shipping" is one of the major Selling Point in attracting Customers for Drop Shipping, and if we can't have strategic solutions to ease the current situations sooner ? Strongly doubt who will going to buy from us for Products that took 50-60 days to arrive:rolleyes:

So to my surprise (and it seem), not many try to discuss openly here for Solutions of any sorts together ?

Mar

Since"Free Shipping" is one of the major Selling Point in attracting Customers for Drop Shipping, and if we can't have strategic solutions to ease the current situations sooner ? Strongly doubt who will going to buy from us for Products that took 50-60 days to arrive:rolleyes:

So to my surprise (and it seem), not many try to discuss openly here for Solutions of any sorts together ?
Long shipping time is not because of dropshipping. If the product is ordered directly in AliExpress, free shipping method and warehouse in China, shipping time is the same.

4RCC

As captioned Subjects has refereed- I mean the continuous Failure to keep ETA/Estimated Del Time within their committed time frame has serious ruined our business (Drop Ship is one these businesses) lately, don't you agreed?

Did any one here did successfully received Products from ePacket, AliExpress Standard Shipping or China POst Ordinary Packet...etc within 20 or 30 days as they have Quoted/Committed below ever since the Out break of COVID-19?

https://snipboard.io/Ob8af4.jpg

1592909867000.png

4RCC

In facts all these AE's Economic Shipping now took at least 50 to 60 days to reach Customers in EU, CEE and even Asian, and it is insane!

Mar

As captioned Subjects has refereed- I mean the continuous Failure to keep ETA/Estimated Del Time within their committed time frame has serious ruined our business (Drop Ship is one these businesses) lately, don't you agreed?
Nobody disagree with the long shipping time, but again as explained, it is not because it is dropshipping. You just mentioned the Covid-19, so you understand. It is a situation that is beyond control by everybody.

4RCC

My apology if confusion been made!

Sure the out-break is out of any one's Control/Foresee, and so the Aim here is try to bring out Solutions or Strategies of any sorts thru speaking out or Experience sharing.

swaziboy

Hello All!! New here and still figuring this all out! My site auto had ship to 257 countries but I have had to switch my free shipping off and delete most of the countries as i realized that for some, there were shipping charges of more than 30USD!!! I would have lost a lot of money! Lucky no orders yet :) sad but tru

4RCC

Hello All!! New here and still figuring this all out! My site auto had ship to 257 countries but I have had to switch my free shipping off and delete most of the countries as i realized that for some, there were shipping charges of more than 30USD!!! I would have lost a lot of money! Lucky no orders yet :) sad but tru
Yeh! switching off Free-Shipping or focus to countries with less logistic impact by COVID shd be one of the sound tact to keep business afloat till light start shed at the other side of the tunnel again :D