Currency Switch problem - Gets back to default on Checkout page

Rshwork

I have seen few more posts and customer complaints about this issue and I think that's a big flaw not having
a robust implementation of Currency Switch throughout the websites.

Again the problem:
Enabling the Currency Switch feature helps us to have multiple currency choices for users based on their location. This is a great feature by alidropsip! Thank you!

But, once I as a user switch my currency to AUD, I want to see all the prices in AUD and when I add them in my cart, I want them all be shown in AUD too. When
I go to checkout page, I expect them all be shown in AUD. If I see them in other currencies and showing other subtotals than I saw before, then I'll quit this page
and never get back to this shop again.

If you want to be a help, you need to fix it for us otherwise we can't use your Currency Switch feature!

For one of those moderators who had arguments with the other forum user, the way it works is like this: You switch you currency to what you want, and then it
will be consistent throughout all the pages including checkout. Then depends on the merchant's business bank account currency (mine is AUD), all payments are
settled in AUD at the background and the user even does not care for it. They just receive a bill stating the fee they have paid to purchase the item. The fee can
be slightly different and that's because of card scheme's exchange rate.

Please provide a confirmation of what you think on this requirement and whether if you aim to resolve it for us.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have seen few more posts and customer complaints about this issue and I think that's a big flaw not having
a robust implementation of Currency Switch throughout the websites.

Again the problem:
Enabling the Currency Switch feature helps us to have multiple currency choices for users based on their location. This is a great feature by alidropsip! Thank you!

But, once I as a user switch my currency to AUD, I want to see all the prices in AUD and when I add them in my cart, I want them all be shown in AUD too. When
I go to checkout page, I expect them all be shown in AUD. If I see them in other currencies and showing other subtotals than I saw before, then I'll quit this page
and never get back to this shop again.

If you want to be a help, you need to fix it for us otherwise we can't use your Currency Switch feature!

For one of those moderators who had arguments with the other forum user, the way it works is like this: You switch you currency to what you want, and then it
will be consistent throughout all the pages including checkout. Then depends on the merchant's business bank account currency (mine is AUD), all payments are
settled in AUD at the background and the user even does not care for it. They just receive a bill stating the fee they have paid to purchase the item. The fee can
be slightly different and that's because of card scheme's exchange rate.

Please provide a confirmation of what you think on this requirement and whether if you aim to resolve it for us.
Hello , if you want your currency won't be changed at checkout or cart , you can use this Currency Switcher