Currency setting query

kpatel

Hi,

I am planning to have store with support of only NZD. My Stripe payment gateway account default currency is NZD. As per the help guild, I need to set the Default Database to NZD or keep it as USD?

Default database currency

Database currency is used by the software as your default currency for payment gateways. You should not change this currency once it has been set up as this might negatively affect the way your payment gateway works.

Also when I try to removed USD from currency settings by de-selecting USD from "Additional currencies", after saving changes, USD does not disappear from the list. Would you be able to look at issue please?1532064318539.png

1532064318539.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I am planning to have store with support of only NZD. My Stripe payment gateway account default currency is NZD. As per the help guild, I need to set the Default Database to NZD or keep it as USD?

Default database currency

Database currency is used by the software as your default currency for payment gateways. You should not change this currency once it has been set up as this might negatively affect the way your payment gateway works.

Also when I try to removed USD from currency settings by de-selecting USD from "Additional currencies", after saving changes, USD does not disappear from the list. Would you be able to look at issue please?View attachment 4895

View attachment 4895

Hello, you shouldn't change database default currency.
If you want to use NZD for Stripe , you can set NZD as default currency, select it in additional currency and select it in Stripe currency.

USD will not be removed from additional currency list , because it is selected in default database currency.