Currency problem

Marcelo

1) My shop currency is BRL$ Brazilian currency the problem is the exenge rate from the Brazilian currency to the US dollar is 1 USD =3.37031BRL so I set my pricing formula to 7x to get about double on the product price but when I publish the product it goes lower than the US dollar like -3.3 how can I import and the price 2x the US dollar but show on the site currency with out this error.
2) how do I remove the sale price and only show in price like instead of showing this $47,60 – $55,93 to show this $55,93

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1) My shop currency is BRL$ Brazilian currency the problem is the exenge rate from the Brazilian currency to the US dollar is 1 USD =3.37031BRL so I set my pricing formula to 7x to get about double on the product price but when I publish the product it goes lower than the US dollar like -3.3 how can I import and the price 2x the US dollar but show on the site currency with out this error.
2) how do I remove the sale price and only show in price like instead of showing this $47,60 – $55,93 to show this $55,93
Hello Marcelo, what plugin do you use?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1. I'm not sure this is a plugin issue, because with woo commerce you need to use 3rd parties plugin that convert currencies.
2. In Woo commerce stores prices are look like that, you can't do anythig with this. It's a feature of platform.

Linus

After selecting my preferred currencies , I click save , it does not save. How do I correct this ?